Kopi Alpinas 17x7.5in et20 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kopi Alpinas 17x7.5in et20 4x100

What's up guys. I have a set (4 wheels) and a spare (1 wheel) (total of 5 rims) kopis with decent tread of tires left on them. One rim has a blown tire but the rest are okay. 3 of the rims are in great condition, one of them is new. 2 of the other rims has tiny welds, 1 rim has 1 tiny weld and the other (spare rim) has 3 tiny welds. These welds were done professionally at a tire shop according to the previous owner (another r3v member here jon_volk) and used the rims for years with no issues.

$old!!!

Got them a while ago but never mounted them to my car, they just sat in my room. I can ship and will pay half of the cost with you (probably ~$100-$150) Text me 707-731-3598

Last edited by deeze30; 03-30-2016, 01:30 PM.

Free bump for a cool d00d! Can't believe you still have these Erick, GLWS!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

I know man nobody seems to want them :( I'm already willing to go down a bit for these. Somebody take these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just installed a set of these on my e30, and they are easily one of my favorite wheels right now on an early car.

Add euro bumpers and sexiness!

GLWS

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          I just installed a set of these on my e30, and they are easily one of my favorite wheels right now on an early car.

Add euro bumpers and sexiness!

GLWS

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Great taste my man! I would've put them on if I didn't have to get rid of my e30 [emoji53]

Comment

PMing you

-E
            -ALaS

Comment

Sold!!! Finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X