No announcement yet.

FS: Original BBS RS212 wheels 8,5x17 offset 13, chromed centers polished lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Original BBS RS212 wheels 8,5x17 offset 13, chromed centers polished lips

For sale is a very rare BBS RS 212 set of wheels. Good condition, centers were chromed years ago. Now the chrome get off a little bit and they should rechromed. Tires are not included.
    You will also get the 4 caps. Get your set now because they are getting harder to find from year to year.

Size: 8,5x17 offset 13
    bolt pattern: 5x120

Price: 2990 US$ shipped to your door.

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

wow
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

For that asking price, you can clean it at least

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Fronts look clean to me, the chrome looks to be flaking a bit, but otherwise they look nice to me. If you're looking to buy these wheels you're not concerned about some dirt on the inside of the barrels. But my guess is that you aren't interested in purchasing them, just acting "internet cool"

Comment

Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

still for sale

[/color]

Comment

Working...
            X