Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:: Socal:: 15" Euroweaves w/tires - No Longer Available

FS:: Socal:: 15" Euroweaves w/tires

FS is a set of 4x100 15x7 Et24 Euroweaves with tires, caps and hex tool. Wheels have been powder coated about 1000 miles ago. Tires are also 1000 miles old. Wheels are in very very good condition. Hex tool is hard to see in the pics but it's the black plastic thing in the pic with the 4 caps. It's the type that you use with your socket wrench. Please excuse the brake dust in the hard to reach places. Wheel brush broke when cleaning the first one.
    Picture shows it on my car when I had a Bilstein/H&R setup, no spacers. 2 caps have small scratches on them and some bmw emblems have minor peeling. All shown in pictures.

Prefer local sale and pick up. Will not ship internationally. Price is $1200 shipped in the US or $1000 picked up locally. Local inquires get priority. Price is negotiable, especially when paying cash money. Wheels located in Ontario, Ca.

First time using this panjo thing so not sure how it works. Definitely prefer direct messaging me and going through it that way.

Cheers!

List Date: 7/19/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS:: Socal:: 15" Euroweaves w/tires
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by JGBimmer81; 07-22-2016, 10:58 AM. Reason: Sold

Please excuse the brake dust in the hard to reach places. Wheel brush broke when cleaning the first one. :)

Comment

Morning bump

Comment

Make me an offer. My price is not firm.

Comment

So is it a set of 4, or 5 wheels??
          Where abouts in Ontario are ya??

Comment

Dunno why I thought it was Ontario, CAnada lol. California, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle cone View Post
              Dunno why I thought it was Ontario, CAnada lol. California, got it.

Yeah. Sorry Ontario California.
              And its a set of 4

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X