Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD. 17" Borbet T Wheels - No Longer Available

Sold.
    Last edited by kid1; 04-18-2017, 12:22 AM.
    ♛ ♛ ♛ RARE BMW Parts & Wheels ♛ ♛ ♛

How much modification would these require to fit the E30

Comment

Price drop 999$ total shipped

Comment

Bump

Comment

Buyer beware. I tried to buy these wheels, but the seller made me jump through all these paypal hoops. Then after I paid, he stated that the borbet center caps were sold on a previous set of wheels, and that he was including some BMW ones that were off color. Now that I want my money back, he is stating that he has to wait until he puts the money back in there before he can refund me.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
            Buyer beware. I tried to buy these wheels, but the seller made me jump through all these paypal hoops. Then after I paid, he stated that the borbet center caps were sold on a previous set of wheels, and that he was including some BMW ones that were off color. Now that I want my money back, he is stating that he has to wait until he puts the money back in there before he can refund me.

Haha, firstly you asked 10 times for discount and lowest price which I can do. I havent scamed anybody and always opened for finding better solution, not need to tell sh#t

And to your note, like you told that you are dummy in PayPal : in Europe a bit different times and rules on withdrawal and limits on PayPal.

Chill, and better stat stock ;)

Comment

So these no longer come with the original borbet centers as pictured?

Comment

Originally posted by TENSE View Post

All comes with the set for matched price and TNT express delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by TENSE View Post
                  That's correct. You can see the mis-matched color one he wanted to send.

Also, I didn't ask for a discount. You quoted me a price stating that Paypal of Europe charges 5% (which it does not). I wasn't going to pay more than what was stated in the ad.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
                    That's correct. You can see the mis-matched color one he wanted to send.

Also, I didn't ask for a discount. You quoted me a price stating that Paypal of Europe charges 5% (which it does not). I wasn't going to pay more than what was stated in the ad.

:D OK, OK, OK

You dont mind that it can be color play ? )))

same wheel with another light:

All center caps painted in SAME TIME with wheels and are ONE COLOR ( Silver Metallic + Lcquer ).

For you, "SIR" I offered BMW emblems, not another CENTER caps.

Therefore, better stay original and do not hurt your own and others' psyche :D

Because you already had a negative experience with someone in the past, not means that all other are bastards.

I have TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE SENDING, nothing hidden, same as I told you in PM 3 times that you will get what you see and I dont want to hear after you got them, that you are expected BRAND NEW 30 old year wheels, with FACTORY paint, FACTORY polishing.

I havent pushed you to buy, you can always ask if you have any questions or doubts BEFORE.

I have told all. Cheers ;)

P.S. If you suddenly forgot again, reminding you, refund is done.

P.P.S. And yes, forgot yo mention, how fast this "adequate" have been changed his mind ...

Last edited by kid1; 04-14-2017, 01:33 AM.

Comment

And now I get this PM. I'd stay way clear of this seller.

Why are you start bitching ?

I hsve told you Il refund asap as I get them back.

I have helped you and told all what is needed, but you made girlish turn. " You will go far with such attitude ".

Comment

Working...
                      X