Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set of Ronal LS for Sale - New in Box - $1,250 Shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoshottz
    replied
    interested, willing to ship to texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Kaikane40
    replied
    $895 Per Set of 4 Ronal LS 15"

Hi All,

My supply of Ronal LS are down to 4 sets left. Once I sell out, it could be June before I have more (they manufacture in batches so its unpredictable). I just wanted to let you all know that fact.

If you want a set, please paypal friends and family to nwteam@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Phil

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by m_dudey View Post
    Any idea how much these weigh per wheel?
    Mine weigh 17.4 lbs w/cap installed.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by m_dudey View Post
    17-18lbs

Leave a comment:

• m_dudey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kaikane40
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoole30 View Post
    Interested if these are still available and you are willing to ship to Canada.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I still have them for sale. I will ship to Canada. In Canada they will charge you GST which you would be responsible for. Email me at nwteam@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoole30
    replied
    Interested if these are still available and you are willing to ship to Canada.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    one thread is enough ;)

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
    Bilstein sport rear shocks and struts. HR sport Springs. I like the look and handling. :)
    My first suspsension upgrade was the HR Sports with Bilstein Sport struts/shocks, but i found the Bilsteins didn't have enough rebound damping for the much stiffer spring rate.

So i changed to Koni Single-Adjustables front and rear (like i was using on my super-quick Golf GTI Autocross/Track car) and the Konis yielded a substantial improvement in rebound damping and overall handling. The added benefit was being able to fine-tune the rebound settings and get the handling more dialed-in.

Leave a comment:

• e30RS
    replied
    These rims are awesome I am 99% they will be on my next car and Kaikane40 is a pleasure to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Bilstein sport rear shocks and struts. HR sport Springs. I like the look and handling. :)

Thank you...H&R sport is exactly what I was going for. Was considering sport OE with e90 drop hats, but I love the look. Bump for a great seller!

Leave a comment:

• Kaikane40
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post
    What suspension is that car on?

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Some Photos FYI..

1988 Vinyl Wrapped:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like PhilMcNamee.
    What suspension is that car on?

Leave a comment:

• Kaikane40
    replied
    OK Guys,

Updated 3/14/2019

I have the RONAL LS 15" wheels and they are starting to ship out. As you all know, the Ronals are great bolt ons, no spacers needed.
    PayPal $895 friends and family to nwteam@yahoo.com

Include your address, cell number (you will get automated texts on shipment status).

Per my reviews, you will be well taken care of. The shipment will include 4 boxes. In each box there will be a brand new Ronal LS wheel and center cap. In one of the 4 boxes, a fitment kit will include 4 Ronal locking center cap bolts, and a key.

Thanks All!

Phil

Leave a comment:

• NYCDelphin
    replied
    got my set on Monday.
    Wheels look awesome.

One question: The locking screws to secure the center cap to the wheel is very tight.
    After 1 - 1.5 turn they get very tight, and cap is still not secure.

Is this normal? Should I try harder?
    I really don't want to strip anything.
    Suggestions?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X