No announcement yet.

FS: Pair, New Alpina 16x8 replica Wheels - 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to revive an old thread, but do these wheels bolt right up to any E30, or do you need spacers to compensate for offset?

Comment

The Maxilite 16x8 Alpina replicas I sell are made for E30's - the rear only. Not enough brake clearance to run on front

Comment

Originally posted by greggearhead View Post
        The Maxilite 16x8 Alpina replicas I sell are made for E30's - the rear only. Not enough brake clearance to run on front
        Because I'm of the opinion that grip is lame, and slip is fun, could I run the 16 x 7s on all four corners for my E30 Touring with no clearance issues, no spacers? They'd be on 205/50 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by hteverow View Post

Because I'm of the opinion that grip is lame, and slip is fun, could I run the 16 x 7s on all four corners for my E30 Touring with no clearance issues, no spacers? They'd be on 205/50 tires.
          Absolutely - most E30s run them square - 16x7. Only because mine has 300ish HP do I feel the need to run staggered.

Comment

I have a square set of 16x8. These are really nice for reps. I have a real set of staggered Alpinas. These look better and not too worried about using them for daily driving.
            1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
              I have a square set of 16x8. These are really nice for reps. I have a real set of staggered Alpinas. These look better and not too worried about using them for daily driving.
              Got any pictures? Also wondering tire size and spacer size if used front/rear? There’s not much of a lip on these wheels either? Any info is appreciated. Very interested in 16x8s on all four corners...

Comment

Working...
              X