Beautiful set of Euroweaves with caps 4x100 et24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful set of Euroweaves with caps 4x100 et24

After watching these collect dust in the garage for years on end, it's reluctantly time to pass these on to someone who will put them to good use.

All 4 wheels mount and balance fine. They are cosmetically and structurally sound with the exception of minor curbing, in my opinion, on 1 or 2 of the wheels. They're in great shape considering their 3 plus decades of road work.

I will remove the shot Yokohama's before shipping.

I'm located in Plattsburgh NY and also willing to drive in roughly a 150 mile radius to deliver or meet up.

I've seen far worse ones sell for $999 so I will just stay at that price. Just paypal $999 via Friends and Family to cjcongelosi@yahoo.com or $1030 if you decide to go Goods and Services. Be sure to include your shipping address in the notes section. I will get these bastards shipped as soon as I receive payment.

Below are direct links that are clearer than the oversized ones that I originally pasted into this post.

PM or text me at 518-645-0102 with any questions. My name is Chris.

Thanks for your time!

What size are they? Diameter and width please? They look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by agent; 05-31-2019, 05:28 AM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post, especially when you are post #2...

Comment

Originally posted by e30_Matt View Post
      What size are they? Diameter and width please? They look great
      They're Euroweaves, so they're 15x7 et24.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I would have picked these up in a heartbeat if I hadn’t bought a set of Ronals.

These won’t last long.
        90 Bronzit 325is
        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Working...
        X