Wtb: Bbs rz378

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: Bbs rz378

I'm looking for a clean set of BBS RZ 378. They're 4x100 et20 15x7, thanks!

Sending u PM on a lead

Comment

Have These wheels.
      Right now fully colour stripped.
      Will be custom built.
      Dm if somebody interested.

Comment

Rz 378

I was actually in the same position not too long ago. These are hard to find, but you gotta search everywhere including other countries. I got lucky and found some 3 weeks ago. I bought them and it shipped to me directly from Germany. I just received them today! I got a great unbelievable price too, it was way less than what they go for in the states. The seller only had one set and I jumped on it immediately! It was good that I speak some German. If you do find some and it ships from international make sure you have them print out your address and attach it to the box because USPS kept saying they couldn't read it and they were returning it to the sender. I had to rush down to the post office and picked them up. I'm so stoked! These are the only wheels I like on E30s. Best of luck!

Comment

Awesome thank you! Do you mind me asking what you ended up paying for them and how you found them overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by redearedslider5 View Post
            Awesome thank you! Do you mind me asking what you ended up paying for them and how you found them overseas?
            You're welcome!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                X