Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: (4) Team Dynamics 15x7 wheels & tires for e30, $400, in GA

SOLD!

I have a barely used set of (4) Team Dynamics Wheels for sale. Offset is et35 and the lug pattern is 4x100. They are in great shape and have matching Kuhmo 711s all around and the tires are in good shape with no plugs. They probably have at least 50-60% tread left on them. They fit my e30 with NO spacers. If it makes any difference to you, they are all filled with nitrogen.

These wheels are pretty light at only about 12-13 lbs I believe. Come get this set of wheels before I move in mid-january. :D ;) I will be taking them with me otherwise.

$400 Picked up in Marietta, GA. I would prefer pick-up only, but will package and ship them for a total price of $510 shipped. I accept Paypal.

Thanks everyone!

Feel free to call me with any questions.

'Ben
    305-724-8017
    surfga@yahoo.com
    Last edited by ///Mpressive; 01-02-2007, 09:34 PM.

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
    97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

just sent you a pm over on bimmerforums
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Sold!

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
      97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Working...
      X