FS Kosei K1's and A032R tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Kosei K1's and A032R tires.

A full set of Kosei K1 wheels. Offset is 45mm. You will need a spacer to use these on an E30.
    The tires are Yokohama Advan A032R's in the soft compound.
    205 50 15's.
    Practically unused. I bought them at the begining of the year for track days
    The tires have one track day (4 17-20 minute sessions) one autocross that was in the rain and 2-3 weeks of daily driving. They have literally been bolted to the car 2 times.

$800.00 plus shipping.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Great setup, bump for kick-ass tires.

-Brandon

Comment

Thanks, they are great tires and I wish I could hold onto them but I'm trying to finance the 275 35 15 Hoosiers.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Hows bowts some pics of dem on da car?

Comment

I don't have the proper spacers to fit them on either of my E30's. I can find some pictures of the K1 on some E30's though.

Comment

portland... tempting

but i wish i didnt have a vert

For Sale: $8k ;)

Comment

Verts need love too. Let me know if you want to at least see them.

Comment

Hate to be a low baller, but if you would take $600 I could pic them up, no shiping

Comment

Originally posted by heiman5 View Post
                  portland... tempting

Your telling me. :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Will you seperate wheels and tires? Also what are the width of the rims?
                    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Working...
                    X