Feeler: 15 Inch Konig Imagine Wheels for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 15 Inch Konig Imagine Wheels for E30

I'm considering going with the Panasport copy wheels that are now available for the E30. Anybody have any interest in these Konigs?

They're in decent condition. I have all four center caps, and only three centering rings (bought the car like that).

Here's a gold one - mine are silver.

McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

Last edited by Lair; 01-12-2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

How much please?

Comment

YEA AND MEASURE THAT LIP FOR ME PLEASE!!!:borg:
        1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

I'll take $300 for the set.

Comment

What do the panasports look like? Are those those old school alfa/vw/2002 wheels? I dig those man!

Comment

Those are the ones. The old school look will fit my track rat, too.

Comment

Dude...Those are BITCHIN!!! I think I just found my wheels! Do you have any shots of those on a 325? preferably a black plastic bumpered car. Would kill to see them in silver centers and also black centers on a black plastic bumpered car. I would Kill, Kill, Kill.... Those are bad! Now I want wheels!

Comment

I had Panasports on my Alfa Milano... Here is a seriously shitty picture that was taken about 5 hours after I got done with the 3.0 swap. Notice the 3 Bimmers in the background. The Alfa was replaced a week later with my $250 E30... I miss it so much though :(

Last edited by euroshark; 01-12-2007, 07:59 PM.
                  '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Fanzotti View Post
                    Dude...Those are BITCHIN!!! I think I just found my wheels! Do you have any shots of those on a 325? preferably a black plastic bumpered car. Would kill to see them in silver centers and also black centers on a black plastic bumpered car. I would Kill, Kill, Kill.... Those are bad! Now I want wheels!

If they were 16's, they'd be perfect.

There are some pics on BFC. I think they're in the e30 forum.

Cool Milano, shark. I like those cars.

Comment

Must have MANY MANY MANY photos. Searching but please post links. I've always dug these wheels! I think they'll give my car the old school look I want! Thanks

Comment

Do you have pics of the actual wheels in silver. You said you bought them with the car, any pics of them on the car? What kind of condition are they in?

Comment

Hi, can you post a pic of your wheels
                          sigpic
                          WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

The guy that sold me the car removed the pics from his web page yesterday.

I'll BRB with some shots in the dark.

Comment

Pics:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X