Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 3 T-Stars

Yes, you read that right.

Due to the great attention to detail and quality customer service that embody the United Parcel Service, I have three (3) Throwing Stars to sell. Looooooong story, and I'm getting pretty pissed even thinking about it.

The rims are 16x7.5 and offset for the E30. For those who don't know, they're a very hard to find 4-lug replica of the wheels you used to be able to get on E34 M5s. E30s look fantastic on them.

These three are clean and straight and well taken care of. They've been sitting in my garage waiting for their 4th mate ever since UPS lost it, but they've given up hope and would like to find a new home (or homes, as the case may be).

Of course I'll split them up. Anyone with T-stars have a curbed, bent, or otherwise trashed one? I'm your man. I'll take $240 apiece or $700 for the "set," if anyone out there has a BMW tricycle or thinks they can find one to round out the group. Prices do not include shipping.

Reply here or to chrisREMOVE@kristuphir.net

Oh yeah. The shot Michelin Pilot Sports come with 'em, too.:D

:(

Last edited by Kristuphir; 02-05-2007, 10:47 PM. Reason: Added photo
    Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Srry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you have some better luck selling them.

If it makes you feel better, I also despise the UPS.

Comment

wow i'm angry at UPS now.
      Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
      Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Yeah. Now whenever I order anything online, in the comments section of the order, i tell them not to send it UPS or I'll have it sent back...;)
        Chris

sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad I read this thread. I've always wanted those wheels but had no Idea they came in a 4 lug. They were one of the main reasons I was thinking about a 5 lug swap. Have to do my suspension first but if there around when i'm ready for wheels I'll PM ya. Thanks anyways and sorry for having to be a victim of Undelivered Part Sucker! UPS blows!

Comment

UPS sucks

You should see what they do to Canadians if we order something from the States. Their brokerage fees are out of this world. I ordered some stuff from BavAuto and by the time I paid UPS's fee I was charged an extra 30% on top of the order . Last time I allow someone to ship anything to me using UPS.

Comment

wow! If only I already had one Tstar!

Good luck with the sale and btw....Fedex isn't much better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                You should see what they do to Canadians if we order something from the States. Their brokerage fees are out of this world. I ordered some stuff from BavAuto and by the time I paid UPS's fee I was charged an extra 30% on top of the order . Last time I allow someone to ship anything to me using UPS.
                Not terribly surprised there. They must make all that money somehow, and it sure isn't from keeping people happy and treating their property with respect ;).

So what's the best way to ship to Canada? USPS? That's how the Canadians I've shipped to in the past usually seem to want it...
                Chris

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristuphir View Post
                  Not terribly surprised there. They must make all that money somehow, and it sure isn't from keeping people happy and treating their property with respect ;).

So what's the best way to ship to Canada? USPS? That's how the Canadians I've shipped to in the past usually seem to want it...
                  Yep, USPS is the way to go. They hand it off to Canada Post once it gets here. Less tracking info than UPS, Fedex, etc. but they're good and reasonable cost.

Btw, good luck with the sale, beautiful wheels. I'm looking for original throwing stars for my E34 M5. One of the best looking OEM wheels ever.

Comment

I know who hates UPS more though... The guy who bought the wheels originally and found 3 at his door step instead of 4. Sorry josh, they would have looked killer on your car (the delphin in my sig).
                    Old and improved:

Comment

These would be teh sex on MR 325's trailer.

My .02

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                      Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                      Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                      Wrap all my things in aluminum
                      Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                      Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                      Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                      Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
                        I know who hates UPS more though... The guy who bought the wheels originally and found 3 at his door step instead of 4. Sorry josh, they would have looked killer on your car (the delphin in my sig).
                        I dunno...at least occasionally a full set still comes up for sale. I'm not sure of my chances of ever selling 3...

That's Josh's car? It's *sweet.* So's yours, for that matter. Damn, damn, and more damn.
                        Chris

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
                          These would be teh sex on MR 325's trailer.

My .02
                          See, I think so too. And he's right up the road from me too, and we've talked about it a tiny bit, but I don't think he's interested...
                          Chris

sigpic

Comment

wow crazy. UPS lost one of my TYPE 79 BMW rims.. and i'm still waiting for my check... 3 months later.

free bump, best of luck
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

im guess these aren't directional like real tstars?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X