WTB: Black mesh wheels w/ polished lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Black mesh wheels w/ polished lip

I'm looking for a set of black wheels with polished lip w/ or w/o tires, let me know what you've got.
    1991 318i (RIP) / 1996 Dakota / 2000 2.5RS

15x7 ET22. Very close to Diamantschwarz color.

Lip was replaced with newer ones at some point, still minor scuffs. These wheels are extremely rare, and I've only seen another set with a gold center and there were only 3 of them and they were 5x112.

This is the only known set in 4x100 in the world that I have found after a lot of research. I checked HondaTech, VWVortex, tons of other places, looked through old magazines... these used to be gold as well and have very new paint. They have not been mounted on my car at all. They are from a company called "CSI" and may have been made by Wed Sports. They are very old to say the least, there is marking that says '89 on it. Thats all I have found in my exhausting research of this wheel.

I'll let these go for the right price. Let me know what you're willing to pay.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

Those are amazing wheels but I'm guessing they are a little bit out of my budget, I am not really looking to spend more then $500.

Comment

Originally posted by automatic View Post
        Those are amazing wheels but I'm guessing they are a little bit out of my budget, I am not really looking to spend more then $500.
        Fair enough! Thanks for being honest. Set your sights on Konig Remember wheels. You may need some spacers, but they're rather cheap...I think.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

i've got a set of remembers for sale, scroll down a few links and you should find it.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
          Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
            15x7 ET22. Very close to Diamantschwarz color.

Lip was replaced with newer ones at some point, still minor scuffs. These wheels are extremely rare, and I've only seen another set with a gold center and there were only 3 of them and they were 5x112.

This is the only known set in 4x100 in the world that I have found after a lot of research. I checked HondaTech, VWVortex, tons of other places, looked through old magazines... these used to be gold as well and have very new paint. They have not been mounted on my car at all. They are from a company called "CSI" and may have been made by Wed Sports. They are very old to say the least, there is marking that says '89 on it. Thats all I have found in my exhausting research of this wheel.

I'll let these go for the right price. Let me know what you're willing to pay.
            Lets see what they look like on your car :)

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
              i've got a set of remembers for sale, scroll down a few links and you should find it.

Those would be perfect if you were local but with shipping and spacers they are a little out of my price range. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

ebay has the remembers in e30 fitment. you might want to check there. i am not sure about pricing. might be 650-750 shipped range.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X