F/S: Kerscher's with brand new hankooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: Kerscher's with brand new hankooks

like the title says, i have a set of kerschers that i bought from rwdrift. they have brand new hankooks on them, (215/45/16). they will also come with turner motorsports stud kit and 4, quarter inch spacers.

$1400 or best offer

will trade for a super late model, with offset chassie, quickchange rearend. doesn't have to have motor or tranny. :)
    Last edited by Drifter-XT; 05-29-2007, 06:08 PM.

pics

Comment

Your kidding right?

Comment

Want to trade?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

sorry i havn't posted, i don't want to trade unless u have a super latemodel circle track car. :) i have pics that i can email people, but for some reason i can't get it on here. and gangster, i'm asking that much cause that is what i got in this things. 1400 or best offer, need to get rid of them, there just siting in my closet and i can't mount them onto my car, its to damn low. these are 16x9 all around
          Last edited by Drifter-XT; 05-26-2007, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Looks like they will getting really dusty in your closet at that price.

Comment

want to sell just the tires?

Hankook what?

$240 shipped?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

don't want to sell just the tires, they are mounted to the rims, and it would prob cast me 50 bucks just to have the tires removed. and there are hankook ventus rs2. $

1400 for everything
                Last edited by Drifter-XT; 05-26-2007, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter-XT View Post
                  don't want to sell just the tires, they are mounted to the rims, and it would prob cast me 50 bucks just to have the tires removed. and there are hankook ventus rs2. 1500 for everything
                  that is fine.

But if you get charged $50 to dismount tires you are getting butt raped.

My local shop charges $3/ tire

Comment

thats the thread they sold in earlier. Lower your price if you want to sell them, 1400 is just too much.
                    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks for finding the thread ryan i was lazy

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...light=Kerscher
                        thats the thread they sold in earlier. Lower your price if you want to sell them, 1400 is just too much.
                        The guy in that thread is only selling the wheels no tires. This guy is selling wheels with brand new tires. Seems like a fair price to me maybe just a little lower would help though.

Comment

these are the same wheels, i bought them off of rwdrift for a grand, put on brand new hankooks rs2's, turnermotorsports wheel stud kit with nuts, and spacers. u get all this for $1400. all the wheels are 16x9. when i mounted them to the car, the totally changed the look of the car. the only reason i'm selling them cause i want to buy a super latemodel cirle track car. all my life i raced or watched stockcar racing, but lately my dad is being a dick and won't let my drive his, so i decided that i'm going to buy my own to race in the asa southern latemodel, crate motor series. if these don't sell, then fuck it and i'm keeping them. i wanted them for so long, that i'm in no hurry to sell them.

Comment

nice wheels, but i just have to say that honestly... price is a wee bit high. you never get what you put into them back. i think $1200 or maybe $1300/shipped is fair, but thats just me. gl on sale though, free bump for you :)

Comment

I'm shooting you an offer through PM...

-Brandon
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X