FS: OEM M-Parallel Wheels (18")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: OEM M-Parallel Wheels (18")

I know this is the wrong Forum to sell these because most of us are running 4 lug. But I have a set of OEM M-Parallel wheels off my Dad's 2001 740i. I was wondering if anyones interested. The wheels are used and do have minor blemishes. Wheel specs: (Front) 18X8 and (Rear) 18X9.5 with BMW caps included. I have always loved these wheels and want to keep them, but I dont have a car to put them on. I contacted Crevier BMW in Santa Ana, CA for a price quote. They want $632 each for the front wheels and $705 for the rear wheels brand new. Im asking for $1,000 Firm. I know that there are plenty of knockoffs for these wheels, but these are the real thing. If you or anyone you know is interested please let me know. If i cant sell I guess i'll just keep them. Thanks everyone.

Oh yea sorry for the ugly photos. I Suck.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One21Two; 10-23-2007, 09:03 PM.

Love those wheels. I wonder how godly they would look if they were 16x7.5 and 4 Lugs........Wow.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

I'd be interested in the wheels for my 540 but the 7 series offset is a little more aggresive then I'd like to run.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
        I'd be interested in the wheels for my 540 but the 7 series offset is a little more aggresive then I'd like to run.
        Yeah I know where your coming from. IMO i think the aggressive look is great. But if you know of anyone interested, pls let me know. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

i love those wheels. fair price!
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
          X