anyone wants there rims painted $40 a set or $10 each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone wants there rims painted $40 a set or $10 each

this is from this kid i had traded wheels with in the pass. very kool dude. he's in suffolk longisland nyc .
    HERES WHAT HE WROTE: Want Rims Painted:
    Bring them to me and pay for your paint and then labor of $10/wheel. Paint hooked up to spray gun, can come out just like your car or whatever color you like..

this is for locals only. suffolk longisland ext 63 off the l.i.e
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bimmerman08; 10-31-2007, 12:23 PM.

Pics of previous work?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Car paint??
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

no pics yet. you bring your paint

Comment

yes car paint

Comment

bump

Comment

get some pics and i might be interested
              how does he paint them does he remove the tires? disassemble the wheels if need be?
              Originally posted by ebelements
              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

tires will be taped up or you will have to pay to get them dismounted. he's just painting for 10bucks a rims $40 for the set you supply your paint and clear..
                Last edited by bimmerman08; 11-05-2007, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I am down if I can see some pictures please

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                  I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                  "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

updates?
                    Originally posted by ebelements
                    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

this sounds pretty good. I mean for $10 u cant go wrong. So what if he screws up a wheel or two, you paid only $10 for it, and it doubt the public will be able to notice. Id do it.

Comment

only have these pics when he 1st started.. still waiting for other pics from customers with aftermarket wheels. but for the price you cant beat it with your own supplies.

Comment

Comment

if you painted your wheels, i for sure would not lay them on the side on concrete......just a hint to prolong the temp job.

Comment

That paint looks like $10 worth of labor, maybe it's just the camera, but it looks crazy pitted.

Comment

Working...
                              X