Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Mille Miglia Chronos 7,5x16 offset20 + 9x16 offset15 *RAR* (.)(.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Mille Miglia Chronos 7,5x16 offset20 + 9x16 offset15 *RAR* (.)(.)

For sale is a set of original Mille Miglia Chronos. Those alloys are rare worldwide. Took a long time to find those. The size is perfect for E30, MK III, etc.. Condition is very good. No dents, only one rim has some small curbing. No emblems are missing.
    I will have no other sizes! Tires are not included.

size:

front: 7,5x16 offset 20
    rear: 9x16 offset 15

bolt pattern: 4x100

Price: 1500 US$ shipped to US (with UPS because of the size). Shipping will take ca. one week incl. tracking numbers and insured.

Payment: I'm verified Paypal member and i'll pay also the fees.

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

hey price without tyres? and whats the postage rate to australia? pm me please im keen

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
      hey price without tyres? and whats the postage rate to australia? pm me please im keen
      yes without tires. Shipping to Australia add 100 US$. Can't ship them with UPS.
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Nico any photo's with them on an E30? They are rare that is for sure.

Comment

only with 9x16 all around but i found someone here in germany who will trade mine 7,5x16 for 2 of the 9x16. So i will also have the 9x16 offset15 all around for sale.

[/color]

Comment

If that pic doesn't sell them I don't know what will. I like that.

Comment

they look also really good on volkswagen

[/color]

Comment

fap fap fap
                Originally posted by NavyE30
                I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Working...
                X