WTB: Style 10's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Style 10's

If anyone in California is selling or is considering selling a set of Style 10 wheels 15x7, let me know... I used to have them back in HS on my old E30, and loved them(but the original owner had them CHROMED! so i sold them).

Anyways, if you have style 10's, and are maybe thinking of going to a different wheel..let me know. I have Ronal LS's right now, I love them, but maybe we can work something out, or I will just buy the wheels off of you..

Let me know,

-Dan
    stickyflo@gmail.com or PM me.

Style 10's:

The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

yuck...
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Shhh...polished they look really good, that is just a horrible picture.

Comment

Yeah they can look sharp.

Comment

ghey, just like the OP :p
          Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
          The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
          1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
          1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*

Comment

My brother has a set on his vert that he might be willing to trade. I'll ask him the next time I see him.

-Erik

Comment

Keep the Ronal LS's.

Comment

I definitely want to keep the LS's, that's for sure. But I really like Style 10's and I think it would be a nice second set of wheels to change into from time to time, nothing wrong with that eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
                  I definitely want to keep the LS's, that's for sure. But I really like Style 10's and I think it would be a nice second set of wheels to change into from time to time, nothing wrong with that eh?
                  Nah, nothin wrong with that. From ur OP I thought u were trying to trade the Ronal's for the style 10s and maybe some cash. Personally not feeling the style 10s but thats on you. I have the same feeling with my 14" weaves. I love them. Do wut u gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
                    Shhh...polished they look really good, that is just a horrible picture.
                    WHAT!!!!

jk

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Comment

very nice 02, I like the frt w/o the bumper

... was my first tracked car!!!!...in 1978....many of you were not even born.
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

So hot...I love my LS's..but do I have a fancy for some Style 10's.

Comment

i dig the hell out of style 10's also! Always wanted to paint the spokes black or gold and polish the lips...
                            -Brandon
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a set (or two)

They are about to be polished and repainted. PM me for more details

Comment

Working...
                              X