FS 17x8.5 Wheels 5 bolt ONLY $225 set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 17x8.5 Wheels 5 bolt ONLY $225 set

4 TSW EVO alloys. 40mm offset. Fit E36 and E46 Normal Curb Rash and scratches. Currently have junk Kumhos mounted but I also have a set of Blizzaks 225-45-17 good for another season or two or a set of barely used Hoosier R3SO4's 225-45-17 that I could have mounted and balanced at extra cost.
    4 wheels w/junk Kumhos for $225 plus shipping from Dayton OH.
    Thanks,
    George
    www.mobileinspections.com
    Attached Files

Hi Georges. I am interested if they can be shipped two-by-two, with the tires unmounted. Is it possible?

BTW I can see what seems to be a nice red 2002 in the background. Do you visit www.2002faq.com sometimes?
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lee,
      The 2002 is actually Inka orange and was my first car purchesed in 1985. and I do frequent the FAQ...it's great! In fact, The Roundel's 2002 guru Mike self is a good friend here in Dayton.
      I don't have any tire equipment myself but I could pay to have the other tires dismounted...I'm not sure about the shipping in pairs...perhaps in large boxes if I could find some...my other concern would be shipping costs to Canada...I just don't have any experience with that. If you are really interested I could do some research. Let me know.
      Thanks,
      George
      www.mobileinspections.com
      www.forgeline.com

Comment

Hi George

Please let me know your ZIP code. I will come up with a quote from USPS. Single or two-by-two.

TIA

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

It's 45409.
          George

Comment

I had usps's website calculate a rate.

Basically, shipping a 20lb wheel (packaged per unit, not as a pair) from 45409 to H2T2E1 costs $23, or roughly $25 per wheel, with 10 day service. I understand the complexity of shipping the wheels abroad (packaging) and am ready to wait a week or two. if you don't sell them locally or within the US, please think of me.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

if massive doesnt pick them up let me know as I am interested

Comment

I am also interested.. I noticed you have an e30 m3 do you have any pictures of these mounted on it? I also work in Springfield.
                1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

I have the same wheels, here's them mounted on my 4 dr E

Edit: Mine are 16's but you get the idea.
                  1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
                  X