FS: Basketweaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Basketweaves

I have a set of 4 14" basketweaves for sale. They are in perfect condition, 9.5 out of 10. The also have tires mounted (Dunlop sp Sport 8000, 195/55/15) with about 75% tread left. I'm selling b/c i'm about to buy new wheels and i'm looking to offset the cost.

As far as price, I'm thinking $350 + Shipping. I have pictures ready to email. The free hosting service i normally use is being screwy.

Dave
    Last edited by bimma360; 02-08-2008, 12:47 PM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

I would be interested in buying only 1 of the rims. Is that possible? Could you please send me pictures to lostsurfer90@yahoo.com with a price for just the one. I am a serious buyer and appreciate your time.

Andrew 1972 BMW 2002tii

Comment

Thanks for the interest man. For now though, i'm trying to keep them together. I feel that i may have a harder time selling the others if not a complete set. However, if a few others want one or two rims i'll split them all up. Tell ya what, if i can sell 3 for a $100 a piece i'll do it.

so umm, anyone interested in a perfect basketweave for a 100 bucks plus shipping? :)

Dave

Edit: By the way how are you liking that 2002tii, i love those things.
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump....
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

bump.....
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

please confirm size of the rims...your description says 14 in. but you list tire size as 15 in.

Comment

and use another hosting site! PICs Sell!
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Sold to me!

Thanks Dave!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                X