FOR SALE: 15" BBS RS001's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: 15" BBS RS001's

Selling my BBS Rs's. 15" wheels with ET25 offset. When I bought them, they were pretty ratty. Since I purchased them I have started refinishing them and started the process to make them beautiful again. The centers and the barrels have been sandblasted and powdercoated gloss black and are flawless. Very durable finish. 2 of the lips were bent, the other 2 are in perfect shape to be polished and made new again. All the bolts have been taken out and cleaned throughly, although I planned on buying new bolts to use anyways. I wanted to have black bolts as well. The wheels need another $300 to $500 bucks to finish them. I have priced 2 rear lips to make them 7.5 wide and they ran about $139 each. The prices I was quoted to refinish/polish the 2 stock front lips were between $100 and $150 for both lips to be done. I have all 4 original centercaps, but 2 of them need new BBS logos for the center. The center caps have been powdercoated as well. I had them done so I could run the black hex nuts, and also buy some polished hex nuts to run as well. Overall the wheels are well on their way to being beautiful again. Id like to keep them but I just keep them right now. Asking $725 obo + shipping. I can ship to anywhere in the US. Thanks!

Josh K
    Last edited by 325i Vert; 02-26-2008, 07:53 AM.

PM sent.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Four new 2" lips (to make these 15 X 8 wheels) runs $360. damn, thats tempting. it's too bad black is not my color or I might be sending you a pm.
        Last edited by LivingLegend06; 02-26-2008, 07:09 PM.

Comment

!actually! the original poster posted pics of RS wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
            !actually! the original poster posted pics of RS wheels.
            hmm, I am no expert by any means, but in my quick internet search it seemed that bbs RMs were essentiallytwo piece bbs RS. Those look like two piece wheels to me.

can somebody fill me in on the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
              hmm, I am no expert by any means, but in my quick internet search it seemed that bbs RMs were essentiallytwo piece bbs RS. Those look like two piece wheels to me.

can somebody fill me in on the difference?
              Look closely at his pics. The barrel (#1), face (#2) and lip (#3) are all individual pieces, he just has the face resting on the barrel in some of the pics. In the last pic you can also see the threads for the screw-in caps.

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                Look closely at his pics. The barrel (#1), face (#2) and lip (#3) are all individual pieces, he just has the face resting on the barrel in some of the pics. In the last pic you can also see the threads for the screw-in caps.

Tim
                Ahh, thank you. I will edit my original post. The way those are sitting in all of the pictures made me think they were 2 piece wheels.

Comment

Sorry if the pics were misleading. They are true RS's and are 3 piece wheels.

Josh K

Comment

hot wheels

Comment

Those are sexy, I want me a set of those ;)

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
                        Those are sexy, I want me a set of those ;)
                        LOL. You should buy some then. Oh wait...

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                          LOL. You should buy some then. Oh wait...

Comment

marlon.....im laughing toooo
                            85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

These things need to hurry up and sell so that the temptation goes away, I keep on looking at my bank account and trying to decide if this is a good idea or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X