Okay bump.

$1100 with tires?
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Bump.

$1,080 with tires. $950 without.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

ebay? You might sell them for what you wanted originally.
          '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
            ebay? You might sell them for what you wanted originally.
            Agreed, but I want to give people a chance here first. Seriously I don't want these to go on something other than an E30...but a VW may be its next car...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Well, if you can hold off on selling these until I get some funds, I will buy them. Would you include the hub rings that you stated it needed. I have been eyeing your wheels since the beginning of the year. Do you have a plan on when you were going to ebay them if you get no interest? I really like these wheels. I am unable to find the right size BBS RS's right now, so I think I may want to pick these up. Just waiting for money.
              Last edited by cepa318is; 05-08-2008, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Well let me know. I keep telling myself to hold onto these, but I may need to sell them to make ends meet with other projects...

I will let you know if I plan to eBay them.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Let me check the budget tonight when I get home and I will get back to you. I may have to make some sacrifices to get these before you get rid of them forever.

What about the hub rings? Would you include them? Anything special about the hub rings? What are the specs?

Comment

If I had the money I would get them in a New York minute. If they are for sale in the late of summer I might be interested. What kind of hub ring is needed?

Comment

Okay regarding the hub centers.

I have never gotten a correct measurement for the hub centers, so I was not sure what ring to get. I am running them with 60.1mm rings but there is still shake. I am not convinced that it is the wheels, especially since I had them straightened, but I was planning on making some custom stuff so to make sure it is not the wheels.

This thread is still a feeler.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

why couldnt you have been selling these when i sold you the mtech 2 kit!
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                          why couldnt you have been selling these when i sold you the mtech 2 kit!
                          Hah I could afford to keep them when I bought that!
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

will you be willing to accept a testicle? i can get about $10,000 for one.

that is my offer to you. saves me the trouble of finding a buyer.
                            Originally posted by jrhaile
                            For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                              will you be willing to accept a testicle? i can get about $10,000 for one.

that is my offer to you. saves me the trouble of finding a buyer.
                              Um how about you get the $10,000 from donating your testicle for some reason, and use that to pay my asking price?

Better yet, KEEP your testicle and come up with the money a different way! You could whore yourself out to a couple fatties for $100 a pop, then you'll have enough money in no time!
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

you got some pretty damn good advice there guy.^^^

sexy wheels btw, wish they weren't stupid rare
                                what exactly is sigworthy

Comment

Working...
                                X