Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 ET15 or 20 white ARE mesh wheels

EDIT

$500 or obo, just make me an offer, low ballers are welcome to bid realistic offer

drilled to fit 4x100, one wheel has a rash, 2 wheels are polished and the other two may need some polishing, i think the offset is ET15 according to google search, but it looks like it can be ET20, may need to repaint white mesh or your own colour, PM me if you're interested

EDIT:

these wheels are 2-piece wheels and they are welded

EDIT: 05/09/08 @ 12:53pm
    black mesh is now available and more white mesh will be available next week

here's the rash;

sorry for the crappy pics
    Last edited by Jeremiel5; 05-15-2008, 10:19 AM.

You should put them on my car so people can see how they look. lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

trade straight up for a set of BBS RA's?

15x7 et13

-Chris

Comment

If you picked these up off the guy i know who sold em....your coming up pretty nicely. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by bo0stedc2 View Post
          If you picked these up off the guy i know who sold em....your coming up pretty nicely. :up:
          i wish! haha. just moving it for my cousin 'cuz we have lots of these and he figured why not try an e30 website, want one? PM me and make an offer

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
            trade straight up for a set of BBS RA's?

15x7 et13

let me check with my cousin 'cuz he's been looking for bbs for his mini cooper, i'll get back with you

Comment

Interested, whats the center bore?

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
                Interested, whats the center bore?

what I remember that was told to me, the center bore of a wheel is 77.5mm's iirc or 72.5mm's, i will double check and get back at you. I know that centerbore is definitely larger than the nissan hub (66.5mm) and there is no shake or shimmy problems; the only difference is that the nissan is 4x114.3.

Comment

Originally posted by bo0stedc2 View Post
                  yeah i know who your talking about too that dood sells em for 300 all day

Comment

Yo dude if these are worth 300 im going to sell my rims for 800 at least. Ill let you know whats up though. These rims are pretty sick either way. Id like to get a set and paint them silly colors :)
                    -Chris

Comment

These A R E wheels gave me a flash back to the 80s when you'll see these on lots of Datsun 210s
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol thats why theyre great!!!

Im gonna pass on the trade dude. Thanks though
                        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by fmxomar View Post
                          yeah i know who your talking about too that dood sells em for 300 all day

DUDE! I WANT TWO SETS FOR $300! fuck my cousin 'cuz i don't get shit from him for that price. who's this dude!?!?!? give me his number! i'd hate to ditch my cousin, but family and business don't mix well, kna mean? WHERE? PM ME PLEASE ASAP!!!

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                          Lol thats why theyre great!!!

Im gonna pass on the trade dude. Thanks though
                          yeah, it's cool. My cousin didn't like the fact that it's 15 'cuz it was for his couper. I'm picking one up from him, but if I get them cheaper else where like this dude fmxomar, wanna trade plus $x.xx...?

Comment

BUMP, PRICE IS NOW $600 OBO, I accept ANY realistic offers

Comment

man these are hot rims GL with sale

Comment

Working...
                              X