(2) NEW Keskin 16x9 15et KT1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(2) NEW Keskin 16x9 15et KT1's

Selling 2 new Keskin KT1's 16X9 15et for $400(FIRM) plus shipping. I really wished I had rolled my fenders more before painting the car because these things are really badass, and fit FLUSH! I just don;t want to damage my paint by rolling the fenders.

Just got them yesterday from Germany.

They retail for $300 a piece.

Last edited by heelN'toe joe; 07-04-2008, 04:31 AM.
    "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
    -Enzo Ferrari

get them machined at a shop...

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

What do you mean?
      -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

If there is room you can machine the back where the lugs go through on the rim and make it a higher ET.

Comment

That's a great idea. I'll have to do some research on that tomorrow.

thanks man
          -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by heelN'toe joe View Post
            That's a great idea. I'll have to do some research on that tomorrow.

thanks man
            It was the other guy the brought it up! Glad I could maybe help, but you should have waited to paint, because if you could run that et it would be uber! You car looks pretty sweet, you should post up some pics! Good Luck with the machining if you go that route.

Comment

Damnn those rim look really good! :up: Any luck on the other 2? 4x100?

Comment

there are also ways to roll the fenders without cracking the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by E30godz View Post
                  there are also ways to roll the fenders without cracking the paint.
                  If you saw what Brian and his dad have put into this car, you'd be hesitant to touch the paint to!

edit: what's up Ian, lol, do you still live in Archdale?

Comment

call around your town for a metal machine shop, ask them if they can machine the inside hub of aluminum wheels (they should know what you are talking about). they will take the wheel and shave the inside hub with a lathe. i have had it done with some wheels on and e46. i had 6 mm taken out of the rear and 2 mm out of the front. cost me 25 bucks a wheel. they did a great job, no vibrations or anything. i would check how much you can do and how much inside room before you might rub the inside fender wall.

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

to get the other 2, go to carrindustries.com, keskins.com, or keskinusa.com.

I got mine from carrindustries.com and it took about 10 days. You could go 7.5" or 9" wide on the front.

These will fit 100% flush and would beperfect for a e30 with nicely rolled fenders.
                      Last edited by heelN'toe joe; 07-04-2008, 04:32 AM.
                      -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I had a few questions from guys about international shipments... shipping will be whatever USPS's quotes are from my country to yours. I'm not looking to make a buck off shipping!
                        -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Um, I wouldn't machine the inside of those Keskins. I just helped a local guy get the same wheels on his M-tech II car all around, and the caliper clearance is non-existant. Even with 5mm spacers on the front, he still needed to grind the hell out of the caliper. I'd check how much room there is back there before I did anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            Um, I wouldn't machine the inside of those Keskins. I just helped a local guy get the same wheels on his M-tech II car all around, and the caliper clearance is non-existant. Even with 5mm spacers on the front, he still needed to grind the hell out of the caliper. I'd check how much room there is back there before I did anything like that.
                            Gotcha. your probably right for the front, but in the rear there is a TON of caliper clearance. I'm defintiely selling the wheels now and getting 7.5" width Keskins all around (what a wimp!)
                            -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Gah common Brian, you gotta at least get some staggered setup with those rims man... :p Dont settle for the same all around.

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                              Hows Mikes fit Jay? Or wait... Mikes is different size? 8.5 VS Moes 16x9.... Theres less clearance with a 9inch wide on the inside? :s

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Working...
                              X