Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BBS RS031 4x100 et 25 with Dunlops, RARE, Hot! BMW E30 bolt on No spacers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS031 4x100 et 25 with Dunlops, RARE, Hot! BMW E30 bolt on No spacers !

This is the very Rare set of complete BBS RS031 ET 25 Rims with new ZR rater Dunlop SP Sport 9000 195/50/15. I have 4 Rims with 4 tires, mounted, balanced and ready to go ! Super rare opportunity to own these in 4x100 lug fitment.

Both the Rims and the tires are NEW ! They were only used for display purposes and to drive the car from show room to storage (less than 20 miles on tires)

each rim/tire individually

tires - NEW !!!! DUNLOP SPORTS ! They were $500 and are NEW ! Not the cheap Kumhos or other POS

BACK OF THE RIMS (NEW)

2 of the rims have very light minimal scuffs from storage, you can't see it until you are lokking straight at it from 15" away

One of the rims pictured is BBS RS033, it fits exactly the same as the BBS RS031, there is absolutely no difference visual or otherwise when teh rims are mounted on the car

PRICE LOWERED TO $2200 shipped in the US
    Last edited by vlad; 08-15-2008, 03:23 PM.

If only I hadn't just dumped oodles of money into my E36.....

GL with these vlad, they are some seriously sexy wheels!
    E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Pm'd
      IG: @Clint
      @Clinteatwood
      @Clintyy
      04 AW Dinan M3 (Sold) 02 Topaz M3 (Sold) 89 E30 (Track Car Turned DD) 07 M6 MT,AW (Sold) 2012 C63 AMG (Sold) 2016 328i (leased)

Comment

Levent's car is pure sex. L, keep those RS and sell me the Alpinas. These should fit 2002's right?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
          Levent's car is pure sex. L, keep those RS and sell me the Alpinas. These should fit 2002's right?
          thanks! I'd love to sport the rs's. But not ready to get rid of the alpinas yet. I have the ozs if you are looking for a set for a 2002.

Guys these wheels fit great and look even better in person. I tried to distract vlad so I could drive away. But he knows where I live.

Btw. I'll be driving from nj to Milwaukee in two weeks. I will gladly deliver to anyone along the route.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

the center of the wheel on the right is different, not only the hub part but the spokes too (large diamond is smaller and doesnt go towards the hub as far). Not trying to bash just wondering if that center is the same as the others..... maybe its from a different batch

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              Don't you guys know the forum rules, bitching about a FS is to be done via PM only.
              The next person, and those following them, that post something in this thread other than expressing actual interest in buying the wheels will be banned for 48 hours.

If you want to bitch about the price, whine about the difference in one of the wheels, whatever, do it over PM's.

Comment

BUMP ^^^

Open to offers or trades. Get these before I put bigger lips and gold bolts on them :D

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
                  the center of the wheel on the right is different, not only the hub part but the spokes too (large diamond is smaller and doesnt go towards the hub as far). Not trying to bash just wondering if that center is the same as the others..... maybe its from a different batch

Any response to this?

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Originally posted by turboeta View Post
                    Any response to this?
                    yes, we already discussed this, one of the rims is BBS RS033 but it fits the same as the other 3 rims, absolutely no difference, I mounted on the vert just to show that it fits exactly like the BBS RS031

LOWERED THE PRICE TO $2200

Comment

still have these for sale

Comment

where are you getting your lips from?

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hift View Post
                          where are you getting your lips from?
                          got them from the guy on Vortex

Comment

I'm interested; however, It'll take me a couple of weeks to get the cash.

Comment

potential trade for 17x8 jline 6rl2's et30. see sig. I'm thinking I might consider going back to a smaller rim for daily use....not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X