Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 weaves - custom powdercoating available. Also 15x6.5 lightweight 5 spokes

Hey guys.
    I need room, plain and simple, so I'm selling a lot of my larger items I've been hoarding like my prized basketweave collection. Pickup is encouraged in Brookline, MA

I've got 9 total weaves, in varying states of prettiness.
    I also have a buddy who powdercoats on the side and would give me a good deal.

I have 8 that are good enough that I'd be comfortable selling.

200 for 4 best ones as they sit.
    100 for 4 worst ones as they sit.
    150 for 4 good ones sandblasted and ready for you to paint them.
    $300 for 4 of them sandblasted, any minor rash filled, and powdercoated any color my buddy has available. (PM me).

Shipping is additional. Want to keep a set of 4 caps around til they're all sold incase I end up with a set of them, in which case I'll throw them on my 318ic with the caps. So 2 caps are available, or i'd be looking to buy 2.

I also have 4 light weight (>15 lbs) 15x6.5 et40 5 spokes. Don't know manufacturer, but they were used on a 2002 autox car. Needs about a 10mm spacer and hub rings. $150 + shippinng

Can I see a color chart or the company he uses for colors?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

If you wanted a specific color I could order it but it'd be a bit more.
      I'm gonna be over there this weekend and I'll see what powder he has enough of on hand to do a set of 4 wheels.

the coolest color I've seen was black chrome, he's doing a set of style 42 centers in that for me. There are lots of different black chromes but this one is just sick. He also has a lot of satin black, flourescent green :), titanium metallic....I'll find out more this weekend and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        Can I see a color chart or the company he uses for colors?
        your subtitle definitely needs to be changed to "wheel whore" instead of whatever the default per number of posts is.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

me or nicademus? You quoted his post which is why I ask. If you meant him I would like to immediately challenge for first team wheel whoredom. I could build a bomb shelter out of wheels and tires, expect to see a few more sets for sale here, a couple of them need to get refinished first though.

Comment

Pm me a price shipped for 4 good ones shipped to 22182 please. Im on b-caps and am absolutley tired of them ... thanks
            89 325i parts car
            90 325i in progress
            ground control 400f 700r-koni adjustables-koni adjustable sways-reinforced control arms-ground control camber plates-e36 cabrio shock mounts-4.10 lsd-5 speed swap in the works
            --tryng to join the schwarz army one day at a time--sigpic

Comment

How much shipped for 4 good ones that need paint to business - 11236
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                100 for 4 worst ones as they sit]
                How much for these ones shipped to 24520

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

hey mossman, you still have some weaves up for sale?
                  1987 325is Black/Black
                  -Stock (mostly)

Comment

the 150 for the sandblasted ones, how much to ship to 80218?
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

i sent a pm but no response

Comment

Working...
                      X