16"x7.5 E21-2002 or e30 Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16"x7.5 E21-2002 or e30 Wheels

Hey guys I have a set of wheels I am no longer needing. I purchased them off of a previous member a few years ago and never mounted them. They have been sitting in my room for this whole time but the PO told me the wheels are straight.

According to the PO they came off a 2002 and no offset is stamped on the back but I have tried to calculate it using a few different sources (tirerack guide) and I believe the offset to be 35mm. The wheels themselves are true 2 piece, AC schnitzer type 1 knock. I have never seen another set like them.

I have been told they can be mounted on a e30 but hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to confirm this.

Here are a couple of pics I took of the wheels

I am looking for 700cdn obo plus any shipping costs for the wheels. Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]
    Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

wow...nice wheels very nicce....
    xmas cant come soon enough i vant money bump for clean wheeld
    e30s r kool

Comment

by "knock" do you mean knock off? They are 32 bolt - I don't think that's enough for real ACS.
      [I

Comment

they should fit an e30 fine, although some spacers (10mm) would improve the look all around and possibly prevent rubbing at full lock in the front (depending on tire size).
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

These wheels would look crazy on a e30.
          sigpic

Comment

by knock off I mean they aren't made by AC Schnitzer. to my knowledge they never made the type 1's in 4X100. Thanks for the comments guys

Comment

Originally posted by oldskool3 View Post
              by knock off I mean they aren't made by AC Schnitzer. to my knowledge they never made the type 1's in 4X100. Thanks for the comments guys
              ACS had OZ make those type 1's and yes they came in 4x100.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Trade straight up for 16x9 Borbet type T's?
                -Chris

Comment

sorry I need the money so not up for trades

Comment

Haha so do i bro no worries. GL with sale!
                    -Chris

Comment

Measure the backspacing in inches so we can calculate it. If they're ET35 you'd have to use massive spacers for them to fit an E21. I have 20mm spacers behind my stock E30 weaves on my E21.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                        Measure the backspacing in inches so we can calculate it. If they're ET35 you'd have to use massive spacers for them to fit an E21. I have 20mm spacers behind my stock E30 weaves on my E21.
                        damn, i didn't realize the normal offset for e21s were so much lower than the e30s.
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Hey I recieved all your pm's but i am currently at school right now so Ill reply to your questions tonight and shipping quotes will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X