PDX: 17"x 8" et38 BBS RK 2pc 5 lug w tires 1350 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDX: 17"x 8" et38 BBS RK 2pc 5 lug w tires 1350 obo

or $1100 without tires. i will ship, but on your dime. local pickup preferred.

change of heart.. went back to the DS2s for now.

they are in PERFECT condition, no damage, whatsoever.
    tires have roughly 1k miles on them, with slight rubbing on outside of rears, from a lack of appropriate fender rolling...
    from what i remember, the tires are 235/40 in back, 225/40 in front.
    i will double check tomorrow... pretty sure they are BF goodrich Gforce, but again, i need to double check. they are in storage, and i need to run over and look at them.

i was running them with 12mm spacers in rear, 10mm in front, on a 5 lug setup from an E30 M3.
    the rears rubbed a tiny bit on hard acceleration, and hard cornering. needless to say, i didnt do it very much, for fear of f'ing up the tires!

Last edited by sefb222; 12-29-2008, 11:34 PM. Reason: html vs me.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

bump!
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

oh my those are some wicked RKs.. I'd keep mine if they looked like that.
      Old and improved:

Comment

dude, that is one sweet ride, keep as is... but good luck with the sale anyway.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
          dude, that is one sweet ride, keep as is... but good luck with the sale anyway.
          thank you...

new pics on the way soon.. it looks better as it sits now, i promise. ;)

Comment

bump for some offers.

c'mon people.

Comment

Working...
            X