BBS RS001
    - 4x100
    - 15x7
    - !!! 2 wheels only !!!
    - some curbage on lips but barrels are good to go
    - Both hold air and have tires on them
    - 1 center cap included
    - $600obo or trade
    - Very intersted in Guns and Ammunition (or gun parts)

* I have 3 BBS RS reps that could be matched up with these if you want. They're 3 piece ARE 4x100 15x7? That way you'd have a set and a spare. Can be included for mo money.

Pictures tomorrow.

Last edited by Nicademus; 03-17-2009, 11:34 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Include some pics of the reps next to the RS's?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Include some pics of the reps next to the RS's?
      I'll try and get that for ya. I'm considering keeping these for myself, but I'm kinda blowing lots of money right now sooo. ..

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

It happens to the best of us. Im just curious primiarily

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          It happens to the best of us. Im just curious primiarily

I'm curious as well. I have yet to put them side by side. I can tell you the ARE's are gold centers and the BBS are silvaaaaaaaaa.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Nice :up:

Comment

siiiiilver and gold, siiiiilver and gold, blah blah blah blah blah, siiiilver and gold

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                siiiiilver and gold, siiiiilver and gold, blah blah blah blah blah, siiiilver and gold
                ban

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Possible sale pending

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Ive sent 2 pms to buy the wheels, please let me know
                    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
                      Ive sent 2 pms to buy the wheels, please let me know
                      Ok ummm yeah. We'll talk ok? Don't worry me lad, I won't do anything till I squawk to ya.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Pics,I will be needing some spares.
                        sigpic
                        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                        e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedE30 View Post
                          Pics,I will be needing some spares.
                          These are probably going to be gone before I get pics up. They were pending to someone but now I'm about 99% sure I'm selling to lowlights homelet.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sold for $100 shipped ;)

There was a lot of attention on multiple forums for these.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

wow! for a $100.00! I needed one.
                              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                              X