FS: BBS RS 198 W/ Tires, 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS 198 W/ Tires, 5x120

Hi all - up for sale are my BBS RS198’s with tires. These wheels took me quite a long time to source as I really liked the step lip of the 198; they are my one of my favorite sets of wheels I’ve owned on any of my cars, but the time has come to let these go.

Specs: RS198, 17x8.5 +13 all around. 198's are a 16" RS face with a double step lip to make a 17" wheel - fitment is exactly the same as the RS212 otherwise.

Tires: Yokohama Advan S. Drive in 215/40/17. The tires are like new and have less than 1k miles on them (I purchased the tires new in April 2017).

Price: $3000 picked up in the NY Tri-State area

The wheels are in excellent condition and have minimal (if any) curb rash. The lips were polished right before I purchased the set in 2014 – I believe the wheel faces were refinished, but the barrels are still the original finish. The faces and barrels are extremely clean, thanks to regular coats of wheel sealant. They will come with the waffles and black BBS center caps pictured.

With this tire setup these wheels fit perfectly on the stock fenders with no rubbing – I have attached a few on-car pictures for reference.

I am located in in the NY tri-state area (CT to be exact) and am not willing to ship at this time - local pickup only. The only wheels I would consider trading for are OEM E28 M5 wheels + cash on your end. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks

Bump

Comment

Working...
    X