WTB: E30 euroweave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 euroweave

Not looking for 1k euroweave, since its going on my daily beater. There are no more good tires for the stock 14", so looking to upgrade to 15". Thanks in advance.
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Hey Mr. Vang what happened to your avatar? Your car is badass!
    sigpic

Comment

You know, Vredstein Sporttracs are available in 14" stock size, and from personal experience I can say that they are good tires, albeit summer only.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
        Hey Mr. Vang what happened to your avatar? Your car is badass!
        I don't know what happen. Ever since the new layout on r3v, everything seem out of place and laggy, or i'm just getting old. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          You know, Vredstein Sporttracs are available in 14" stock size, and from personal experience I can say that they are good tires, albeit summer only.
          I have never heard of that brand, but after some googling they don't seem to bad. Sadly, thats the only option for the stock 14" on tire rack. Thanks, maybe i'll just grab a set since I'm in norcal and its pretty hot all year.

Comment

I have the Vredstein Sportracs mounted on basketweaves and am very pleased with the tires. Good grip and quiet...though will be upgrading to 15" for the looks and better handling.

Comment

Working...
            X