WTB 1 18' BBS Style 5 Wheel or Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1 18' BBS Style 5 Wheel or Barrel

Hello, I recently purchased a complete set of 4 BBS Style 5 barrels and tires in 18s for a steal as the guy didn't know what he had! One of the barrels has 2 welds, and I was walking away while he begged me to offer. So I gave him $50!! Trying to refinish these and would like to replace that barrel. If you know anyone selling lmk please. Quickest way to reach me is (209) 922-5159, thank you! I am located in Stockton, CA. Will travel anywhere in NorCal and may be interested in shipping if you got it!

Thief!!!!🤣🤣 Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shakray View Post
      Thief!!!!🤣🤣 Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      I know, I robbed that guy lol I offered $60, and when he accepted hella quick, I told him 50

Comment

Hey I need a rear valance for 88 325i vert pls find me a steal Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shakray View Post
          Hey I need a rear valance for 88 325i vert pls find me a steal Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
          Where are you located? I'll keep an eye out for ya. You help me, I help you lol I'm trying to search anywhere in the USA for the 18s

Comment

New Jersey what kind of 18's five or four lugs Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

5 lug and like I said, anywhere in the USA lol

Is there a R3v Facebook page?

Shoot me a text (209) 922-5159
              Last edited by ykarabala; 06-22-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X