Dederic Motorsports Complete Bolt-on Turbo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
    Bump, how's the reliability of these kits for daily drivers?
    It's very reliable. He drives his car going to the track and drives it back home after smoking e46 m3s on the front straight. Never saw him open his hood after so many lap sessions.
    JMP Autowerkz
    7349 Canby Ave.
    Reseda, CA 91335
    www.jmpauto.com

Comment

5 pages and not a completed system on the car? Pictures of a parts lying in a photo shoot tend to be less than a completed system as in sales terms. What type manifold?
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I can attest to how clean his setup is. Looks awesome.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

oh my

Comment

I'm still on board about doing this system's standalone setup on my dinan turbo. Just havent been motivated lately to pull the trigger b/c of the weather up here. I'll post up my comments once i do pull the trigger.

Dave
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
              I'm still on board about doing this system's standalone setup on my dinan turbo. Just havent been motivated lately to pull the trigger b/c of the weather up here. I'll post up my comments once i do pull the trigger.

Dave
              Seriously bro, the weather here is acting like a little slutty bitch right now. Come spring you have to get to some meets!

George

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Outside of Hawaii I don't think anyone's weather is acting normal...

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  5 pages and not a completed system on the car? Pictures of a parts lying in a photo shoot tend to be less than a completed system as in sales terms. What type manifold?
                  From the pictures it looks like a china copy, but it's a pretty good
                  manifold regardless.

I recommend bracing the turbo, that little flake of metal they put
                  isn't enough.

This is why I hate to comment in a for-sale thread. Looks like I'm
                  thread shitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Paukert11 View Post
                    I guessing that you have a eta? this is even better. when you put an i head on you have a 2.7 turbo stroker. that means more power with a eta then a is. were talking around 330whp. thats if you have 15 psi and do every thing right.
                    No kidding? Well, I'm saving money for this!
                    84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

Comment

Drove Derek's car last week, and his kit freakin rocks! Car hauls some serious butt! :twisted:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                        Seriously bro, the weather here is acting like a little slutty bitch right now. Come spring you have to get to some meets!

George
                        Dont even get me started about the weather. Its crazy this year. Come spring, summer, and fall... i will be at every meet possible within 2 hours or so of philly. Gotta promote my site euwerks.com like crazy this coming season. I was really hoping to get the car 100% finished for this season, but i may be moving to NYC in the next few months so gotta focus funds on that. Its killing me.

Dave
                        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Anyone have this up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by avery0829 View Post
                            Anyone have this up and running?

two posts up from you.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

That is his personal car. I was looking for someone who had the forum special kit.

Comment

so did the company go out of business? or what
                                Originally posted by Lof8
                                Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

Working...
                                X