Originally posted by E30Flash View Post
      Im interested.
      Let me know if I can help
      Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
        It did indeed.
        Let me know when you ship em out and tracking number if you can :)
        Originally posted by e30e
        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Let me know if I can help

PM sent.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by E30Flash View Post
            PM sent.

Thanks,
            returned

PM for information

Comment

Rob's the fuckin' man.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                Rob's the fuckin' man.

Lol....Eurotrash is the shit too

PM for information

Comment

any specials running? or any parts you need? I may be ready to get a set of 4-5 lug adapters for gf's car. She finally picked out wheels she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                    any specials running? or any parts you need? I may be ready to get a set of 4-5 lug adapters for gf's car. She finally picked out wheels she wants.
                    Let me know if i can help her get them mounted on her car. Prices are set where they are for now.

PM for information

Comment

So two 3mm spacers are $50? How's that inexpensive??

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                        well they are $44.95 before shipping on ecstuning. since we dont mass produce these its hard to charge anything less. its just not cost effective after shipping. alot of people order 2 pairs at the same time. so to ship them along they're only $40. i'm sure it doesn't help you but hopefully it clears things up.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post

You're right. $50.00 isn't cheap.

But it's WELL worth it. Here's my car pre-spacers in the rear. I screwed up and forgot to order 15 MM spacers for the fronts (different hub/centre bore).

Before:

After:

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Chris, im diggin the type a's on the e30....you need bigger spacers on the rear though....lol

PM for information

Comment

Chris, im diggin the type a's on the e30....you need bigger spacers on the rear though....lol

Yeah, I was thinking that, but honest to God it's the pulled fenders that give that illusion AND the fact that my rubber is slightly under sized. This will be rectified once these wear out. I bought 'em with new rubber already on them for a great deal. So I figure I'll run 'em for a bit more. What would you go with?

The fronts will be nicely snug near the front fenders with the 16mm spacers...

*EDIT*
                              Oh yeah, thanks man. I love the A's. Need a good refinishing. That's why I ordered all 4 spacers in 16mm in 4x100 ;) I can run the Bottle caps I've been working on. Polishing out the lips and going black or gun metal centers.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

You order 16mm the second time around. By all appearences those look like 16x9 type a's....is this correct? I would also assume they have an et15...is that correct as well. I had rolled fender on my e30, at one point I had 16x9 type a's et15 with a 10mm spacer in the back leaving me at et5. They barley poked and sat nicely with 195/45/16's on them.

You have pulled fenders so if it were me I would take the larger of the spacers I had and place them in the rear. If It were me I would have gone et0 out back and et5 up front. Again that is me and my tastes might be different than yours. I like a little poke on my euros.

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X