No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're Shipped, can't wait to get them :)
    Last edited by bimmer_E30; 03-15-2010, 07:33 PM.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by fcsteve
      everything in that post is far from the truth. rob you can be dishonest all you want. but i will not go there.

if you werent rude to me why did you apologize for what you said ?

we specifically spoke on the phone about exactly what i was using the rings and spacers for. you kept telling me to just get the spacers with a 64 outer and i had to explain it more then once that i wanted to be able to use the rings on these spacers but still wanted the option to use the spacers on my other wheel sets so they had to stay 57.1 outer

the 2 week period was absolutely not mentioned, the convo started about fitment and ended with each of us trying to figure out the proper length the e30 hub extrudes from the rotor to figure out how the front spacers/rings were going to work.

i messaged you on the 5th and the 13th as i said, it was multiple texts back and forth. other then those i never text'd you in that time period.

it was a real shame that i had to go around you to figure out what was going on with my order. when i send $200 for parts i expect that person to know what is going on, and you had no idea.

Brad had nothing to do with telling me about the 2/3 day shipping and that the parts would go out on the 1st. that was a text from YOU. unless Brad uses your phone ?

you " find it highly disrespectful that you began to bash with out further discussion" ? seriously .. its hard to have a discussion with a seller who refuses to respond. i may be an impatient person, but 4 full weeks to recieve parts .. and even after 4 weeks more then half the order is wrong ? now 2 weeks later i still dont have the proper parts.
      Last edited by dreamchasin; 03-14-2010, 09:18 PM.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Never said they would ship the first said they would ship 2/3 day select after production.
        Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
          Never said they would ship the first said they would ship 2/3 day select after production.
          Rob, this is anstead610 talking right now. not for steve. I have known steve for quite some time, and for him to call and text someone about something, it must be bad. he doesn't call anyone, not even his own family. ifyou want to talk to him you gotta call/text him. judging by that and the tard-ness of you/you're employees you're in the wrong. for fucks sakes you couldn't even send him the right amount of paid lugs...let alone you didnt even send him the correct lugs for an e30.

Comment

Recieved the 16mm spacers (57.1 HB to 57.1 CB). They look amazing and are a perfect fit. Waiting on yonder lugs to accomodate them which was my bad as I ordered them about a week or so after I ordered the spacers (my bad!). I'll get some pictures up once they arrive and I can put 'em on.

Now, entirely off topic, Rob has been nothing but good peoples to me and MANY others. He's ALWAYS informed me that it'll be 1-2 weeks for production. In fact, he's told me everytime we have a transaction (3 and counting) despite the fact that I knew it already. Frankly, it's stupid to think Rob's not busy or no other orders where placed before yours. Quit crying like a little girl and take a deep breath...

Rob, pictures to come! Thanks again, bud. Top notch products.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Hey Chris,

Glad you like them man!! And i highly appretiate your repeat buisness. Tell ya what buddy 4th order will be a little hook up. Thanks for the feedback and I look forward to the pics.

Thanks again!!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Rob did you overnight mine LOL?

i got it today! looks good, now just gotta test it and i am good to go!

also someone spelled my name Wrong lmao, it's Huss not Huff lol!

oh well thanks Man, i will let you know when i put them on!
                Originally posted by e30e
                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                  Hey Chris,

Glad you like them man!! And i highly appretiate your repeat buisness. Tell ya what buddy 4th order will be a little hook up. Thanks for the feedback and I look forward to the pics.

Thanks again!!

-Rob

You're the bee's knees, Rob :D
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                    Rob did you overnight mine LOL?

i got it today! looks good, now just gotta test it and i am good to go!

also someone spelled my name Wrong lmao, it's Huss not Huff lol!

oh well thanks Man, i will let you know when i put them on!
                    Well I figured since you echecked me and that took like 13 days to clear figured we'd hook it up a bit and tada at your door. Glad you like them...get back to me and let me know hwo they fit.

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                    You're the bee's knees, Rob :D
                    Hey man you've been a great customer and a repeat one at that...why cant i give you a little love....;)

ps: Bee's dont have knees so are you saying im nothing...lol j/k

-Rob
                    Last edited by e30Rob; 03-18-2010, 07:54 PM.

PM for information

Comment

Rob you officially fail (coming from anstead610) here is why...again.

Originally posted by fcsteve
                      recieved the package finally. all should be good .. right ? because after all this what company would really screw up AGAIN ?

here is all i recieved:

thats 20 lugs, and the 2 new hub rings. as soon as i saw the package i knew it wasnt going to be right.

problem 1: no t-shirt

problem 2: every single lug nut is wrong .. AGAIN. i ordered 9 for the 15mm spacers and 9 for the 8mm spacers. i think everyone should know this by now.

i recieved 20 stock sized lugs. i used one of my current locking lugs to show the length :

only good thing is the hub rings fit. but bieng as i have no extended lugs that doesnt even matter because i cant use them.

is it my fault again Rob ? did i not make it clear enough what i ordered ?

messaging brad and rob again.

Comment

Never offered a shirt. This was offered by another person that has nothing to do with my sales which has lead to a continued line of miscommunication on both parts. Situation being handled via phone conversations thus preventing lag times in forum conversations. Everything hopefully is moving a progressive state. I will allow the comments to come from the customer.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Custom spacer

Hey,

Wondering how much a set of 15mm spacers, 4x100, 57.1mm center bore vehicle side, 56.1mm wheel side would run me?

Sam
                          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Same30 - pm'd

PM for information

Comment

Does anyone get rubbing on the plastic or whatever it is by the brake duct opening? It looks like if i put spacers on i might get rubbing there.
                              big deal?
                              probably not
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                              1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                              1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                              1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Fender rolling may be needed if you go super spaced. Otherwise, you should be fine. What rims/tires are you running?
                                Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X