Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
    Anyone know anywhere else to get quality adapters since rob is no longer available?
    I'd like to know also
    1989 US E30 Cammed S52
    Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Having trouble with planning my set up on my 1991 318ic E30! I'm trying to put on some BMW 17'' style wheels bbs on my ride. I'm not sure how thick I should go on my adpaters? or what kind of adapters i can use? and is it possible to make it fit? ANY suggestions fellow E30s?

Comment

Dear e30 enthusiasts,

First off I would like to offer up my deepest apologies for not being around. Obviously I can see some of you have missed me :nice: With some unexpected life changes as well as the shop I work with changing locations I have been unable to be present.

Well just want to let all you guys know that we are up in full swing again. Not only with more lathes BUT a fully revamped shipping department as well as another machinist. We have been up and going again for sometime and everything has been going great.

If there is anything we can help you with please don't hesitate to send me a pm or post up here. Let everyone you know that we are back and ready to have some very satisfied enthusiasts!

-Rob
        Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Just to let everyone know there is an active price revamping going on as well. Just as stated in the original post one of our main goals is to have the highest quality parts with the best prices on the market.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Sub'd.
            I miss Tennessee.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
            I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by ajackz View Post
              Sub'd.
              I miss Tennessee.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
              It can be a great state that is for sure!

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                Just to let everyone know there is an active price revamping going on as well. Just as stated in the original post one of our main goals is to have the highest quality parts with the best prices on the market.

-Rob
                I am still satisfied with my adapters BUT If you are looking to make a better part I would like to see Helicoils added or some form of inserts if continuing with lug bolts or go with full studs and lug nuts.

Steel on aluminum fastening that will be repetitively be retorqued will eventually fail. I had several threads fail after a few tire rotations (I use a torque wrench(snap-on) @ 85 lbs). I have since added helicoils to all threaded holes and went with studs all is good. :)
                My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                  I am still satisfied with my adapters BUT If you are looking to make a better part I would like to see Helicoils added or some form of inserts if continuing with lug bolts or go with full studs and lug nuts.

Steel on aluminum fastening that will be repetitively be retorqued will eventually fail. I had several threads fail after a few tire rotations (I use a torque wrench(snap-on) @ 85 lbs). I have since added helicoils to all threaded holes and went with studs all is good. :)
                  I like your style buddy! However i wish you would have contacted me when you saw this taking place so we could discuss if there was anything I could do for you. Of course I would have needed a few pics and such but I would venture to say with what you just told me that I could have taken good care of you.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

I want I want!

Hey Rob,

I've got some '98 style 5's I wanted to throw on my 325i. Do you still have adapters that can do this for me? Any info would be great! I can PM you with more info or payment info etc. thanks,

G

Comment

Originally posted by Gregoogle View Post
                      Hey Rob,

I've got some '98 style 5's I wanted to throw on my 325i. Do you still have adapters that can do this for me? Any info would be great! I can PM you with more info or payment info etc. thanks,

G
                      Responded to your PM G.

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post

-Rob
                        Waiting for an update!:up:

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hey guys!

Just an update to let you guys know that the price changes have taken affect and are all up to date. We are still striving to be the cheapest on the market with the highest quality available.

PM for information

Comment

Could you possibly make a brake rotor spacer? Around 15mm so it needs a lip to center the rotor
                            5x120 and centerbore I think is 75mm
                            Last edited by pandaboo911; 04-16-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Interested in a pair of 20mm spacers, 8 20mm lugs, and 8 15mm lugs!

91 318is M50 swap
                              89 325ic
                              12 WRX Daily
                              86 325e Sold
                              88 325is (Parted out)
                              06 330XI (Sold)
                              91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
                              91 318ic (Sold)
                              87 528e (Sold)
                              93 318is E36 (Parted out)
                              92 325ic (Parted out)
                              94 325i E36 (Sold)