No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not being defensive i was stating facts buddy, many of the guys in this thread i haven spoken with on the phone which is where i would prefer to discuss things because comments tend to turn into...well what just happened. What i'm stating is for the price you WILL NOT find spacers or adapters that are customizable and that is the big things as you get exactly what you the customer want. generally you see 10's 15's 20's n so in 5mm increments....if you want a 12mm i got you, if you want a 23mm i got you...you pay for being able to get exactly what you want. spacers are not the big money saver....adapters are, spacers i am on par with other companies. Adapters however i am almost 40$ cheaper on most styles.
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

can you make a pair of 8mm spacers(double hubcentric of course) and lugs to match? price shipped to 10924
      My feedback:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
      @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

All the prices an pics of said product are located on page one. 8mm are not a problem and double hubcentric is not either

50$ spacers
        1.50$ per lug
        shipping

would you liked to be added to the Group Buy?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
          can you make a pair of 8mm spacers(double hubcentric of course) and lugs to match? price shipped to 10924
          actually that depends. if you are trying to make them let say 72.56 to 72.56 it won't work on the thinner spacers. 8mm might not even clear the hub on the car as far as depth is concerned to allow a lip of the same mm. take some vw's, there hub sticks out so far, enough to actually run a 8mm and the factory hub still allows for the wheel to be hubcentric. i have also seen cars with very little hubs, making a 72.56 to 72.56 impossible. i have seen some rings snap off due to the metal being very thin which doesnt make it a decent product to sell. this is only on the thinner ones. usually 12.5 and up has enough metarial there to make them solid. or maybe you want to run another 4x100 wheel and it has a 73.1 hub bore, or a 5x112 merc wheel (66.56) to a audi (57.1), then you can have them made any thickness since the wheel diameter is larger. hope that makes sense lol

Comment

A friend of mine is thinking about 2 sets of 25mm spacers. We are trying to figure out what the options are for extended lugs. Would studs be a better way to go with such thick spacers.
            http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Brad for chiming in and hookin up the knowledge.
              Last edited by e30Rob; 09-19-2009, 11:24 PM.

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by ryno View Post
                A friend of mine is thinking about 2 sets of 25mm spacers. We are trying to figure out what the options are for extended lugs. Would studs be a better way to go with such thick spacers.
                id say its personal preference. i mean plenty of people use extended lugs. i usually use a stud conversion on all my cars but you will need to buy the studs and lug nuts doing it that way where as the other way you are just buying extended lug bolts. its saves $30 doing just extended lug bolts

Comment

yes. please add me to the list, and i'll go with 10mm spacers instead of 8mm. that should be enough extra material. if h&r can do it, i dont see why you cant.

so 1 pair of double hubcentric 10mm spacers and the 16 lug bolts to match. idk what the extra mm needed is. im guessing just add 10mm to the length of the stock lugs?
                  My feedback:

Instagram:
                  @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

yes. please add me to the list, and i'll go with 10mm spacers instead of 8mm. that should be enough extra material. if h&r can do it, i dont see why you cant.

so 1 pair of double hubcentric 10mm spacers and the 16 lug bolts to match. idk what the extra mm needed is. im guessing just add 10mm to the length of the stock lugs?
                    pmed...please respond so i can get all info needed to add you to the GB

PM for information

Comment

1st GB participant.

Thanks Glen.

-Rob
                      Last edited by e30Rob; 09-20-2009, 07:49 PM.

PM for information

Comment

yep. its galen actually, nicolo is the middle name. either is fine tho. and all the info is correct.
                        My feedback:

Instagram:
                        @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

yep. its galen actually, nicolo is the middle name. either is fine tho. and all the info is correct.
                          Edited....sorry about that buddy thats what your paypal said....:D

PM for information

Comment

FYI these here are 4x100 - 5x120

PM for information

Comment

Im in for a set of these. I guess its time to start hoarding 5x120. Cant wait.
                              sigpic
                              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

tellin ya man, this does away with the costs of a 5 lug swap!!

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X