No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are really tempting... for the 20mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters, i have a particular e36 wheel in mind (17x8.5 et38 ). A set of these would bring the wheel to et18, i can pretty much guess i would need some fender rolling and maybe pulling to run these wheels, which i guess i'm fine with. But, would an et18 17x8.5 wheel clear struts and such... can anyone confirm?

Dave
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

on an 8.5 wheel an et 18 will clear. Honestly i would say you will have to roll but as far as pulling, it really depends on what size tires your gonna run so , rolling yes...pulling maybe.

-Rob
      Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

How the 4x100 to 5x120's work......(my e30)

I opted to make my adapters large enough to give me an et-8 on my wheels as i will be flairing my fenders.

PM for information

Comment

Do you guys have hubcentric rings for the e30 specific kosei k-1s? My plastic rings are slowly biting the bullet.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
          Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
          Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
            Do you guys have hubcentric rings for the e30 specific kosei k-1s? My plastic rings are slowly biting the bullet.
            If you got me the exact hub bore on the wheel they can be made.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

All new prices!!!

PM for information

Comment

I'm considering these pretty heavily. One pretty major question though on the 4x100-5x120 20mms. The pic on the first page of this thread shows the removable small circular adapter bit (where both bolts are in very close proximity) to have both a hex bolt for the 4x100 and a normal bmw wheel bolt for the 5x120. Yet in the pics you posted of your own car, there is no such bolt for the 4x100 any longer, it looks as if the metal adapter screws into the hub. Which is correct?

The reason I ask is that if you cannot torque down all the 4x100 hub bolts (i.e. you have to finger tighten the metal one), you severely compromise safety. Is it possible to have both bolts? Or is there a way to torque the adaptor bit?

Thanks!
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The ones in the pic are ment for an additional bolt pattern...they were made for 5x114.3 that is the reason for the extra hole.....i was incorrect as i thought the ones in the pic were 5x120 but are not....the ones in the series of pics on my car ARE 5x120's.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                    The ones in the pic are ment for an additional bolt pattern...they were made for 5x114.3 that is the reason for the extra hole.....i was incorrect as i thought the ones in the pic were 5x120 but are not....the ones in the series of pics on my car ARE 5x120's.

-Rob
                    K, so there is then no way to ensure that all four fasteners holding the adapters to the wheel hub are torqued to the same amount?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

if you wanted to torque the stud down you would need to install one of the bolts in the plug and tighten it that way.

Ends soon get em while you can.

PM for information

Comment

1pc adapters with a non overlapping bolt pattern....$250.00 - 25mm - 30mm (set of 4 with out lug nuts. Add 1.75$ per lug nut or extended lugs)
                        31mm and up.....$275.00

PM for information

Comment

1pc adapters with a non overlapping bolt pattern....$250.00 - 25mm - 30mm (set of 4 with out lug nuts. Add 1.75$ per lug nut or extended lugs)
                          31mm and up.....$275.00

PM for information

Comment

says Matt-B was the last person to post.....thats odd

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                              i only ask cause Im a noob and dont understand the product description, sorry
                              Not a problem man, here to help. If you have any other questions please feel free.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Looks very nice! Good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X