Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APEX ARC-8 17x8" ET25 4x100 (GroupBuy Round #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    PM replied. Sadly we can't do anything custom like wider barrels. To produce a wheel with the flow-forming manufacturing technique you have to produce wheels in high volume to keep it cost effective. It's just not possible sadly.

But the 17x8's are still available as listed above for those who are interested in a bolt on setup

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Any pics on a vert?
      sigpic
      1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
      1987 325ic Black Vert
      1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
      1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

This GB still going?

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

No, but contact Eddy or look on the website, he has them in stock last time I checked. Some colors may be out, I don't know if there was another planned group buy to replenish his stock or what...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Anthracite on schwarz.

-tim
            Originally posted by Jordan
            I like the stance
            -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

^^^^^ nice!!!!
              sigpic
              1987 325ic Black Vert

Comment

Pics on a vert?
                sigpic
                1987 325ic Black Vert

Comment

Is there an Apex Arc-8 E30 showoff thread?

We need to see what these look like on 4-lug E30's!!

Maybe Eddy can post some pics of customers' cars with these wheels mounted?

Comment

There are a lot of pictures of my car floating around

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      There are a lot of pictures of my car floating around
                      I saw 'em and saved 'em all. But you have a rare color and a four-door. I was hoping to see hyper silver on Diamantschwarz, preferably a vert.

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                        I saw 'em and saved 'em all. But you have a rare color and a four-door. I was hoping to see hyper silver on Diamantschwarz, preferably a vert.
                        There is a thread on bimmerforums somewhere. Not a lot of E30's though. It is an all car show off thread.

Comment

Yeah, you're asking pretty specifically for a combo that I don't think happened.. Pretty sure no one (in this thread at least) bought the wheels for a black vert... Maybe you should find a pic of the wheels you want in that color, and a vert in that color, and have someone do a photochop for you... Or look at both and close your eyes real hard and use your imagination...

Comment

We have very few pictures of this fitment. Over the past few weeks customers have been snagging the last few remaining sets. ApexRaceParts is out of Hyper Black and Anthracite. They only have Satin black and Hyper silver still in stock.

VAC motorsports has the last two remaining set of Hyper Black, they are also out of anthracite.

In total there are about 4-5 sets of these wheels between distributors, plus some spares.

We could arrange for another Group Buy at discounted pricing, but wheels would not arrive until September or October. It's not at all possible to source them sooner.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Hyper Black

Just bought VAC's last set of hyper black for my Henna 325!

Comment

How manny sets do you have in hypers silver 4x100?
                                sigpic
                                1987 325ic Black Vert

Comment

Working...
                                X