No announcement yet.

Silicone M20 Intake Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Just the whole turbo thing set me back. I'll be sending out a sample to the manufacturer later this week. I'm considering the china route this time. Should make them considerably cheaper. $60 shipped probably. Thoughts?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

This is probable a lost cause, but I'm a ready, willing, and able style 4 buyer......

Unless of course someone were to tell me how to get the style 5 to work on my style 4 car. Is there a solution to that? or just hope the style 4 makes it to production?
      Last edited by maddydaddy; 11-17-2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I'm willing to pay the additional $20 for the quality of the original boot.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerputzer View Post
          I'm willing to pay the additional $20 for the quality of the original boot.
          Ditto, but would be a buyer either way. Just make it!

Comment

Quality would still be the same. Just one more china man getting a US workers job. If you go back one page you can see how i bypased the vacuum nipple.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Forgive the ignorance, but is the brake vacuum nipple just not needed then? If I just run new hose w/o it, everything will be fine? If so, I'd be in for the style 5 if it happens before the style 4.

Comment

It just gives you a fraction of a second of booster power under panic braking situations. Guess BMW felt it was not worth the extra production cost (probably $5) to add it to newer cars?

www.gecoils.com

Comment

What's the ETA for the style 5 then?

Comment

They should be in for tax season

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'll be happy as long as the quality is similar to one pictured previously.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        They should be in for tax season
                        Ok going boost around the same time.
                        Style 5 is what I need... in black...
                        Price and shipping to business address 92887
                        Don't do paypal, do you take Money Order?
                        If so p.m. me your info so I can get the check out around
                        the end of the month...

thx
                        jer
                        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                          Ok going boost around the same time.
                          Style 5 is what I need... in black...
                          Price and shipping to business address 92887
                          Don't do paypal, do you take Money Order?
                          If so p.m. me your info so I can get the check out around
                          the end of the month...

thx
                          jer
                          I'm going to make a turbo back exhaust setup and i'll probably going to contract your services to produce them. I'm sure we can work something out. Hell i can probably give you a style 2 and a J icv now.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'm in for one like in the op. I think it is a style 3. Do you have that in stock?
                            '02 Outback wagon
                            '87 325is 5sp
                            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Ok its black Friday blow out time. I need to clear these out to fund new molds. So from now till saturday I'll let these bad boys go at a loss for only $65 shipped!!! You heard me. Only $65. At that price you can easily buy this and pick up an early model ICV and still be under the retail cost of the style 5 boot everyone is waiting for.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                Ok its black Friday blow out time. I need to clear these out to fund new molds. So from now till saturday I'll let these bad boys go at a loss for only $65 shipped!!! You heard me. Only $65. At that price you can easily buy this and pick up an early model ICV and still be under the retail cost of the style 5 boot everyone is waiting for.
                                What year of E30 does the ICV in question come on? I might be interested in going this route......

Style 2? ETA and SETA?

Comment

Working...
                                X