No announcement yet.

Silicone M20 Intake Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the style 5/6 boots with 10 members actually go? if not i need one!!!! let me know and i will paypal immediately

Comment

So when is the groupbuy?

Comment

Originally posted by therival View Post
        did the style 5/6 boots with 10 members actually go? If not i need one!!!! Let me know and i will paypal immediately

meee toooo!

Comment

updates? I'm fairly interested, my intake boot is split.

Comment

Same here..
            - Y2K M Coupe (DD, Track Rat)
            - '08 Land Cruiser (Family Hauler/Tow)
            - '90 E30 4/5sp. (DD/ Son)
            - '87 AW11 Mr2 (AutoX-Rally-Track)
            - '06 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 w/sidecar (weekend cruiser)

Future
            - E92 M3
            - 88-91 M3 (maybe.. if I can find one, regret selling in 05)

- Richie

Comment

are there any benefits to the intake being silicone? vs. aluminum or metal and shiny?

AutoX w/ a Roof Rack for extra Aerodynamics...

Comment

Well we never got a consensus on the style 6 boot so I think I'm going to just go ahead on the style 5. There are a few benefits to the boots being silicone. They will never crack at a weld point, they flex more so your less likeley to create strain when your engine rocks from hard acceleration or engine braking, less likely to have a vacuum leak from having to run 2 couplers and 4 clamps, these fit like a glove and have been dyno tested for the ICV staying put even under 1 bar of boost, aluminum will draw in heat from the engine bay, and you can smog your car with this boot where as a big shiny pipe draws a red flag for picky smog shops.

Also I was going through some boxes and it turns out I have 3 style 2 boots left in stock. So if you need one I have some. And for anyone who has purchased an intake boot I will give you a 15% discount off your next GE purchase including camber plates, coilovers, flip blade keyless entry, RSMs etc.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

So style 5 boot... or whatever I need for my late model is how much shipped?

Comment

im still in and waiting for more details

Comment

Im building a cai soon... with a box around it and a AEM cone filter. This will clean the whole thing up.

Comment

So I picked up a couple early model ICV's at the yard today. I will toss them in for free for whomever buys the remaining boots.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

So $88 shipped with clamps??

Comment

Yup

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Tempting. I gotta do my brakes first though. I dreamed up an amzing CAI idea today though :)

Comment

style 6 was the one for the m30 afm right? and you said you are not doing it?
                                Originally posted by trackjunkie21
                                when there is a choice between an e36 and another car, you choose the other car.

Comment

Working...
                                X