No announcement yet.

M20 Long Tube Header GB Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in normal business outings all of this pre prototype market reasearch (search the forums and youll know theres interest for headers), prototyping, and prototype testing would all be done behind closed doors.

the only thing your customers should ever hear about is "we have a product for sale, heres what it does"

just for future reference
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

non coated, m20? i cant wait for pics!
      My feedback:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
      @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Did i miss the size of the pipes in here?? 1 1/2 1 5/8 1 3/4

Comment

bump?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i think that after 5 months im going to stop giving a shit about this product
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
              i think that after 5 months im going to stop giving a shit about this product
              Thats ok. Hopefully I can change your mind as soon as they come in.
              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
              For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

We'll be as old as Blunt by the time they come in.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  We'll be as old as Blunt by the time they come in.
                  lol I dont think he would appreciate that.
                  CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

guess who got a tracking number today.....
                    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Give it to us

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Is that a prototype tracking number or a real product tracking number? I dunno how much longer I can keep this crack in my stock downpipes....

Comment

Originally posted by AutoXinE30 View Post
                          Is that a prototype tracking number or a real product tracking number? I dunno how much longer I can keep this crack in my stock downpipes....
                          prototype tracking number. Once its perfected we have people starnind buy to get them making these bad boys asap.
                          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Originally posted by MaksV View Post
                            prototype tracking number. Once its perfected we have people starnind buy to get them making these bad boys asap.
                            When should we expect a test fit and pics of this proto? And if they're good to go, then how long till they can deliver orders? Or is this going to be a "we have to wait till we fill the container with orders" type bull? Every heat cycle this 22 year old stock flex pipe goes through the larger this crack gets...

Comment

Originally posted by AutoXinE30 View Post
                              When should we expect a test fit and pics of this proto? And if they're good to go, then how long till they can deliver orders? Or is this going to be a "we have to wait till we fill the container with orders" type bull? Every heat cycle this 22 year old stock flex pipe goes through the larger this crack gets...
                              According to UPS. the test headers get here on the 11th. that means that that night you will have pictures, the next day I will weld on the corrected thicker flanges i already have and install them on friday hopefully or worst case Sunday (I have autoX on saturday). There will be a detailed writeup made. I will do my best to ship them out ASAP, but there are other considerations. IT will take about a month from me shipping them to us getting the first order in. Meaning that we will no longer be doing a GB. an undisclosed (at this time) vendor has been selected to sell these. Meaning there is no order filling ect - we plan on getting 2-300 copies in the first shippment, and they will be available through that vendor to the global e30 market.
                              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

this is worse then waiting on christmas.....
                                www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X