No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can use e90 perches or richardk's 15mm drophats with these to achieve more low if anyone is interested.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      You guys can use e90 perches or richardk's 15mm drophats with these to achieve more low if anyone is interested.
      I was already thinking the same thing if the low isnt enough.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

cha ching got his yesterday but won't be installing them soon. I'd put them on my car but he has a vert kit.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Did you guys send $380 on paypal as a gift? or just goods? Is the $380 price with or without the paypal fee's?

Comment

Never send payment as a gift EVER you wont be able to get money back if things go south.

Everything is included in the 380 shipped.

Comment

Cha Ching post some pics of the box opend and some thoughts on quality?

Comment

Got mine today. Quality looks decent. Coating on struts is not great. Also, they aren't packed all that well (not how I would have done it) and some of the coating is flaked/rubbed off from things rubbing together. (that is why the strut housings have oil in them anyway...). Springs look good. Fit is good. Adjusters are good aside from the occasional rough thread. Very ingenious way of attaching adjusters to front strut housings I like it. Other than that, looks good. Just gotta order some new mounts and bump stops and we will be in business.

Comment

Originally posted by JSWIFT View Post
                  Got mine today. Quality looks decent. Coating on struts is not great. Also, they aren't packed all that well (not how I would have done it) and some of the coating is flaked/rubbed off from things rubbing together. (that is why the strut housings have oil in them anyway...). Springs look good. Fit is good. Adjusters are good aside from the occasional rough thread. Very ingenious way of attaching adjusters to front strut housings I like it. Other than that, looks good. Just gotta order some new mounts and bump stops and we will be in business.
                  damn. install these asap. i want a review before its too late!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post

or run a stock spring size camber plate, that way you dont loose travel (with some plates)

Comment

Originally posted by JSWIFT View Post
                      I wouldn't let the shit paint job deter you, my THR eyeball arms where chipped but that shits top notch.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Sounds good, I know I'm not going to be dragging my oil pan for $380 but how low can you go?
                        REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

You can go oil pan low if you section your strut houseing. In fact you should do that anyway to get full travel on the struts.

On a side note how long does it take before i get my shipping info?
                          Last edited by einstein57; 11-19-2010, 01:05 AM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I just want a review!!!

So close.. Good work guys..
                            Sounds like a hit so far, glad i posted these for all you. 8) jk

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                              I wouldn't let the shit paint job deter you, my THR eyeball arms where chipped but that shits top notch.
                              word. Their parts are official.

Comment

How much longer to get in on this GB?

Waiting for some extra coin to come in.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Working...
                                X