JOM Coilover Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    You can go oil pan low if you section your strut houseing. In fact you should do that anyway to get full travel on the struts.

On a side note how long does it take before i get my shipping info?

are the shocks even short enough to allow for sectioning? If it is, i may consider these but if they are regular length, you wont get very low

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
      How much longer to get in on this GB?

Waiting for some extra coin to come in.
      No answer on this just yet. I am hoping as I have said in the thread that he will allow us to keep it going to the end of November but I cant say for sure. If you get some money together let me know and Ill send you the paypal info if the group buy is still open.

Thanks.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        on a side note how long does it take before i get my shipping info?
        x2?
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I had to email him and ask for shipping info but he was very prompt after that

Comment

Oh yea and I got mine today

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
              No answer on this just yet. I am hoping as I have said in the thread that he will allow us to keep it going to the end of November but I cant say for sure. If you get some money together let me know and Ill send you the paypal info if the group buy is still open.

Thanks.
              For sure will do, Thanks

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Mine are leaving europe today. Should get them by the beginning of next week. I'm sure someone can chime in and tell us how long the fully extended strut is. When i get mine i'll take some side by side comparison shots with my bilstein sports.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

For Pete's Peppers son, I didn't get paid as much as I had hoped this week. I CAN'T GET THEM TIL MY NEXT PAY DAY!!
                  REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

just let me know.

Comment

dammit !! i finally was able to look thru my box and they sent me 3 rear adjusters and one front adjuster FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                        Cha Ching post some pics of the box opend and some thoughts on quality?
                        Sorry, MW, I've been slacking lately. I ordered on Saturday night & the box arrived wednesday!!! Holy crap, that was fast!

As I suspected, this isn't heavy duty construction like GC, but it appears better then stuff coming from the Orient. Very surprised on how light the box was.

I think Einstein & I will be running these kits using Bilstein shocks, since we both have sets. Brilliant idea! As soon as I can, I will post pics...

Sorry, but others should have theirs installed before me, I'm going on vacation....:D

Comment

Originally posted by jintermont View Post
                          dammit !! i finally was able to look thru my box and they sent me 3 rear adjusters and one front adjuster FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Woah. Email Les immediately.

Comment

I emailed him before I posted on here I just hope that since les is just a retailer I won't have to go thru the manufacturer

Comment

ANy actual pics of these? How are they as far as handling, or are they just for cruising/looks?

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz325 View Post
                                ANy actual pics of these? How are they as far as handling, or are they just for cruising/looks?
                                No pics of these installed on an e30 yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X