Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exterior decal orders are in the single digits! Get 'em before they're gone!

Plenty of interior decals left to go around.

:)

Comment

All EXTERIOR decals are sold out. For good!

That will be the last run. Thank you to all who purchased them.

Interior decals are still available. Click below!

Thanks,
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
        All EXTERIOR decals are sold out. For good!

That will be the last run. Thank you to all who purchased them.

Interior decals are still available. Click below!

Thanks,
        Dave
        Just checking in because during the move from Germany to the states I lost my stickers. Of course the day I realize it, they are sold out
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Wish I had more to give you but I just literally don't have any exterior ones left.

Comment

Ordered. Now I'll have to drive like less of a douchebag.

Comment

On the contrary, I'd say I'm more likely to cut off newer BMW's in traffic now.

Comment

Damn, can't believe the exteriors are sold out... is there no chance these will be made in another run? I really was hoping to pick up a quarter glass sized exterior decal

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
                  Damn, can't believe the exteriors are sold out... is there no chance these will be made in another run? I really was hoping to pick up a quarter glass sized exterior decal
                  Sorry, not likely.

Comment

The exterior ones being sold out scared me so I went ahead and bought some interior ones, I must say it was difficult choosing between the long design versus the square design. Better buy some up before the interior ones are gone forever as well! I wish the 2 pack included one 12" and one 4".

Went for the 12" design, wonder if it will show through my tint? if not I guess it'll be going in the windshield!
                    West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
                    ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                      On the contrary, I'd say I'm more likely to cut off newer BMW's in traffic now.
                      Touche. Driving record, feel my wrath.

Comment

any way to get one of each? 12' and a 4'?

Comment

I got the stickers in the mail today, thanks! I'll post some pictures once I figure out exactly where I'm going to put them.

Comment

I'll probably pick some of these up when I get back to Germany.
                            Advanded Delphin Division
                            My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Got mine in last night! Just waiting on some tint, then put them on afterwards. ;)
                              I think I might've gotten the last set of exterior 4" decals.

Oh, and the letter made me smile. Thanks again man!

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X