Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered last night... cant wait till their here!

Comment

I got mine a few days ago and just now opened it--I LOVE the note man, it's pure class.

Will post pics.

Comment

:)

Comment

Augh--I applied the first one and wound up scratching a little of the vynil off trying to get bubbles out. Now there are still bubbles. I may wind up ordering replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            Augh--I applied the first one and wound up scratching a little of the vynil off trying to get bubbles out. Now there are still bubbles. I may wind up ordering replacements.
            On the interior one I assume. Yea you can't go at it too hard since that's the side it's printed on. Maybe try putting a sheet of paper over it when smoothing it with a bondo spreader.

Comment

just ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                On the interior one I assume. Yea you can't go at it too hard since that's the side it's printed on. Maybe try putting a sheet of paper over it when smoothing it with a bondo spreader.
                Yep. Wish I had nabbed some of the exterior ones. If you ever do another run, however unlikely, count me in (whoo ten bucks!). In the meantime, I'm going to grab another pair of interior stickers.
                Last edited by Wh33lhop; 03-10-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

In for a pair if you have another go for the exterior stickers. These look sick!

Comment

Horrible alignment (do not follow the hofmeister kink!), but I just ordered another pair. This'll do till then!

Comment

how are you guys sticking these so straight on the rear windshield? cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                        how are you guys sticking these so straight on the rear windshield? cant wait!
                        Use the defroster lines as a guide.

Comment

I want one for my center console. Below the climate control panel, where one might put his sunglasses, say.

Subtle. Sexy.
                          '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                          current:
                          '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                          '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMW View Post
                            I want one for my center console. Below the climate control panel, where one might put his sunglasses, say.

Subtle. Sexy.
                            Sorry but only interior versions are left. So although subtle and sexy, it would also be backwards.

Comment

Just received mine... and they are excellent! thanks again mucci!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X