This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exterior 12" Decals Now Available!

It's been a while, but I finally have another batch of exterior 12" decals available.

These are from a new, local, vendor. Cut from high quality Oracal vinyl, they have a 3-6 year outdoor life expectancy. The vendor uses it for their personal shop signs and assures me "it lasts."

I've just found out I'm being sent over to Germany in 2 weeks, so,
    ALL SALES END AND SHIP OCTOBER 17TH.

As always, order here:
    Create your own free ecommerce store with Freewebstore. Build your free online store, add your own products and start making your fortune with a free website powered by our free ecommerce software.

12" Exterior Decals only.

Shipping

ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OCTOBER 17TH.

I will be very busy buttoning things up the next two weeks before I go away and will not have time to ship orders out daily.

Prior Customers

If your previous decals experienced chipping, please take a picture and send it to me, along with your paypal information, at DSMucci@yahoo.com and I will replace them. Sorry to those of you who experienced this. We never really found the problem, so I changed vendors entirely.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the wait.
    Last edited by Moto-Mucci; 10-06-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

payment sent

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

question, does the meaning of this sticker get misconstrued? as in people giving you a look like; "your not old why do you have that sticker?"
        BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by camshaftgsxr View Post
          question, does the meaning of this sticker get misconstrued? as in people giving you a look like; "your not old why do you have that sticker?"
          I think that could be assumed, but the BMW emblem is there to orient the message to the car and its age, not the driver.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
            If your previous decals experienced chipping, please take a picture and send it to me, along with your paypal information, at DSMucci@yahoo.com and I will replace them. Sorry to those of you who experienced this. We never really found the problem, so I changed vendors entirely.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the wait.
            Mine chipped and then disintegrated entirely... I posted it about it when it happened but am not sure I have pictures. Can I get replacements or do I just have to order a new pair?
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

i wish i could get that quater glass sticker >.>
              sigpic
              Alpina B6 2.8/1 Project
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345025
              Frankenstein Turbo Swap Thread [On Hold]
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255606

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                Mine chipped and then disintegrated entirely... I posted it about it when it happened but am not sure I have pictures. Can I get replacements or do I just have to order a new pair?
                PM'd

Comment

7 days left!

Comment

Up and At Them!

Comment

in the 2 pack, is the exterior 4" just the 12" stacked up? or are they different sizes? and is the two pack one of each or buyers choice?
                      BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by camshaftgsxr View Post
                        in the 2 pack, is the exterior 4" just the 12" stacked up? or are they different sizes? and is the two pack one of each or buyers choice?
                        4" are not currently available, and the typefaces are slightly different sizes. If you wanted to, you could chop up the 12" and make a quarter glass version of your own. You'd just have to line them up.

If you're going to go this route, I'd recommend laying down some painters tape as a marker first.

Comment

5 days left! Get your orders in before I'm out of the country!

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                            Same for me.

I bought 2. One completely disintegrated but the other is fine but I'm assuming that's because the car it is on is constantly garaged vs. the other car is daily driven.

Can I get a replacement(s) or do I need to order more?

Comment

Check your PM's

Comment

3 Days left!

Comment

Working...
                                X