No announcement yet.

IGGEE Sport Seat Covers Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent with info! Thanks pr0craztinazn for the clarification on pricing.... I need to stop looking at the forums while throwing back a few! LOL! Lets get the 10 people confirmed Im tired of sitting on crappy looking seats.

Comment

Alright guys, people wan't their covers, so if you don't pm me the form (below) by tuesday you will have to wait.

First Name(user ID):
      Vehicle:
      Scheme (color seat covers & seat type):
      PayPal Email:

Comment

Is it to late to get in? I want in!! Also you have the rear seat covers too? If so how much? PM me please paypal ready!!!!

Comment

YGPM.

To the dude above me: PM him; this isn't limited to any set amount of people or orders.

Comment

Pm'd for a set of nature rear cabrio covers....
            sigpic
            "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

pm you gunmetal. In for a front and rear set thanks

Comment

"Sunday, send yo info in" bump

Comment

Alright guys, I have info for Fleksta, jjc-hi, Cabbe30, chadthestampede, mxracerzero, ruabel2, pr0cratinazn, k5gsxr1000 and DirtE30. So you guys are good to go for now, but anyone else who wanted in. Get me this form filled out, specifying front and or rear covers.
                  First Name(user ID):
                  Vehicle:
                  Scheme (color seat covers & seat type):
                  PayPal Email:

I will be submitting all of the info to IGGEE on Wednesday, so please get me your info by Tuesday, otherwise you will not be able to get in on the buy. No exceptions, its enough work to stay on top, so please don't try to get in on the absolute last minute. Sorry if that sounds rude, but there are guys that sent me their info as soon as I asked. Once again, the guys listed above are all good, and if I have missed someone that pm'ed me, let me know.

Comment

'nother set of fronts. PM sent...

Comment

and yet another set of fronts

pm sent

Comment

Last chance guys! get your info in!

Comment

Form being submitted in 5 minutes, you have 3 to get in.

Comment

PM'd a lot of you, need more info. siggy, chadthestamede, jjc-hi, and fleksta are good to go for now.

Comment

PM'ed, paid.

Comment

if only they had rears, I have fresh seats but i would love red.
                                harry/harout

Comment

Working...
                                X