Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waiting, i still want a set!!!
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I ended up getting one of the "defective" sets and i can barely notice the flaws. They look awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Got my custom sets, love the work! Thank you again for these!
        sigpic

Comment

I still want a set. But I keep forgetting to come back and check the status. Fuck. Probably wont get a set now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            I still want a set. But I keep forgetting to come back and check the status. Fuck. Probably wont get a set now, right?
            Hang in there man, I'm working as fast as my CNC gut can roll them out.

Comment

i love mine sooooooo much thanx again man for such a dope product!
              sigpic
              Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Sorry for the hold up guys. Cores have become our biggest hold up again. Contemplating raising the price to pay for new cores.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                  Sorry for the hold up guys. Cores have become our biggest hold up again. Contemplating raising the price to pay for new cores.

how much would it cost me if I sent you two handles, you cut them and painted/powder coated them and then shipped them back to me?

or can it not work like that......
                  FOR SALE: diamantschwarz metallic 1991 m52 e30
                  silbergrau metallic 2004 330i ZHP

Comment

Originally posted by BADCLOWN View Post
                    how much would it cost me if I sent you two handles, you cut them and painted/powder coated them and then shipped them back to me?

or can it not work like that......
                    Trying to tame the masses here.. It probably would look bad to those who are waiting in line. I am giving preference to those who can send me 10+ pairs of late model style core handles.

Comment

UPDATE: 4/30/11 - I just got 6 sets in, one was barely blemished and posted in the FS forum. Only one set was from a late model car. For this reason I skipped a few people on the list that are purchasing them for their E30 M3 so I can be sure to send them period correct handles.

Comment

Got a small order of 4 sets, 2 going back because the PC shop did a half ass job.

Good news is I should have another 10 sets ready to go out soon.

Comment

id like a set!
                          sigpic

Comment

sweet

Comment

in.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

PM sent.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                                X