#67 is ready to buy
    '88 Sep 03,87 Zinno/Natur 2.5L
    '09 E82 135i Crimson Red/ Black w/M-Tech goodies
    '94 11/93 AW III 525i M50/S50 cams/5 speed swap--sold
    '11 Nissan Rogue White/Gray
    '89 Wrangler 4.2L 4x4 5 speed
    '66 VW Beetle

Comment

Please add me to the list....but I will not be able to buy until the end of May. So if the timing is right, then great. If you get to me before May, just keep bumping me til the end...
      1997 Artic Silver M3
      CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by carlb View Post
        put me down
        bump
        1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
        1985 535is Zinno on Black
        1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
        1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
        1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Put me down i will buy now

Comment

How funny is this? I got them 3 days ago, and I don't want to go put them on my car, because then I can't sit here and look at them anymore. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              How funny is this? I got them 3 days ago, and I don't want to go put them on my car, because then I can't sit here and look at them anymore. :D
              Lol i would Do the same if i had those

Comment

I will take 30 pair to sell on ebay because I see them going for double your asking price regularly recently. I dont know if its Robert or someone else selling them but some one is making double their money very easily lately.

Comment

Whats the original font? The only noticeable difference I can see is the "t".
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                    I just noticed that as well, after posting the pic of the E34 handle.

Comment

put me down for a set too please..
                      GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                        I used to have it written down somewhere. It was brought up some time ago and when I discussed changing the CNC programming with my machinist there was some issue with the format that was going to take more time (money) than what it was worth to correct.

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                        I will take 30 pair to sell on ebay because I see them going for double your asking price regularly recently. I dont know if its Robert or someone else selling them but some one is making double their money very easily lately.
                        I noticed this too. Its not me though. However I will soon have a website up to sell these directly so I hate to say I am doing away with the list in a few days. The price is increasing to accommodate my added expenses and all handles will be sold first come first serve online.

Stayed tuned for more info.

EDIT: OMG.. LOL

EDIT2: OK.. WTF guys
                        Last edited by RobertK; 12-30-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Wow. I really hope people aren't buying these just to flip them. That's shady as fuck.

The description isn't even right, they weren't originally from an M Tech E36.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Wow. I really hope people aren't buying these just to flip them. That's shady as fuck.

The description isn't even right, they weren't originally from an M Tech E36.
                            It wouldn't surprise me at all.
                            My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
                            http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

The first set of handles were from a guy from S14.net that make then a year ago.
                              I get to buy a set of those that are currently installed on my car, but the the font
                              was only 1-2 mm deep, and seen that the guy paint the letters white. Mine have flat black letters. I paid around $60 for a set.

The second set can the the one's from Robert, or someone else is starting to make them.

On what number do you get on the list?

I'm, #67 and haven't receive a word.
                              '88 Sep 03,87 Zinno/Natur 2.5L
                              '09 E82 135i Crimson Red/ Black w/M-Tech goodies
                              '94 11/93 AW III 525i M50/S50 cams/5 speed swap--sold
                              '11 Nissan Rogue White/Gray
                              '89 Wrangler 4.2L 4x4 5 speed
                              '66 VW Beetle

Comment

Super. So whats up with the site? I been wanting these since who knows when...I was on the list too but that's nowhere to be found.
                                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X